|Abby Rao Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||July 20, 1997|
Abby Rao is an American Tik Tok creator, Instagram star, model, and social media influencer who rose to fame with her racy posts on Instagram that have earned her more than 2 million followers on the platform. She had started by posting pictures from her modeling shoots in August 2017 and developed a following soon after. She is popular on other social media platforms as well with more than 150k followers on Twitter and more than 1.5 million followers on TikTok. Abby is also the co-founder of the Los Angeles-based social media influencer collective The Clubhouse, a rival group of the already-established collective The Hype House.
New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Abby is a high-school graduate.
Tik Tok Creator, Instagram Star, Model, Social Media Influencer
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Abby has dated –
- Bryan Quang Le (2019) – Abby had dated YouTuber and musician Bryan Quang Le (aka RiceGum) through most of 2019 but the duo broke up in November of that year. Although the split appeared amicable on the surface, Bryan alleged in a Twitch stream in April 2020 that Abby had never supported his choices. Abby reacted by putting up a video that said that she was hurt by his actions and that she had never spoken up about the way she had been treated in the relationship. While they were in the relationship, she had tattooed the word ‘Rice’ inside her bottom lip.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of American descent.
- Petite frame
- Has an inscription tattooed near her right elbow and another near her ribcage
- Affable smile
- Shoulder-length, straight hair
- Radiant face
Abby has promoted, on social media, brands such as –
- Fashion Nova
- Knock Out Watches
Abby Rao Facts
- Before moving to Los Angeles to pursue her dreams of becoming a model, she had worked as a cosmetologist in Mandeville, Louisiana.
- She had also worked at a Texas Roadhouse outlet and used to pay her high school fees through the money that she had earned on her own.
- As a child actress, she had worked in the movies Living Proof (2008) and Enemies Among Us (2009). She was just 11 years old when the former was released.
Featured Image by Abby Rao / Instagram