|Abby Ryder Fortson Quick Info|
|Height||4 ft 6¾ in|
|Date of Birth||March 14, 2008|
Abby Ryder Fortson is an aspiring American child artiste who is distinguished for portraying the character of Cassie Lang in Ant-Man (2015) and Ant-Man and the Wasp (2018). She is also noted for her TV show appearance as Ella Novak in Transparent (2014), Harper Weil in The Whispers (2015), and Sophie Pierson in Togetherness (2015-2016). Abby who began her career in Hollywood at an early age follows in the footsteps of her parents Christie Lynn Smith and John Fortson who are also actors. Over time, she has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 50k followers on Instagram.
Abby Ryder Fortson
Burbank, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
The details of Abby’s educational qualifications are not known.
- Father – John Fortson (Actor)
- Mother – Christie Lynn Smith (Actress)
- Siblings – Joshua Taylor Fortson (Younger Brother) (Child Artiste)
Abby is represented by Paradigm Talent Agency.
4 ft 6¾ in or 139 cm
39 kg or 86 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Abby is too young to talk about her dating life at the moment.
Race / Ethnicity
- Freckled face
- Large front teeth
- Wide smile
Abby has appeared in commercials for several brands such as –
- Chili’s (2012)
- Edward Jones (2012)
- Kmart (2012)
- NCTA Cable (2012)
- Chevrolet (2012)
- Super Bowl XLVII (2013) alongside Dwayne Johnson (Aka The Rock)
Best Known For
- Being cast as Cassie Lang in Ant-Man (2015) and Ant-Man and the Wasp (2018)
- Starring in several other hit films such as Playing It Cool (2014), Forever My Girl (2018), and A Dog’s Journey (2019)
- Her important TV show portrayal of Ella Novak in Transparent (2014), Harper Weil in The Whispers (2015), and Sophie Pierson in Togetherness (2015-2016)
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance as Clementine in the comedy series, The Mindy Project in 2013.
Abby leads a very active lifestyle as she is still quite young. She indulges in several outdoor sports such as football which in turn help keep her fit and healthy.
Abby Ryder Fortson Favorite Things
- Thing She Did While Filming Ant-Man and the Wasp (2018) – Sliding down with a toboggan, Acting
- Disney Princess – Elsa
- Films By Disney – Frozen (2013), Mary Poppins (1964)
- Superheroes – Ant-Man, Black Widow
- Part About Acting – Because she gets to be all different kinds of people
- Outfit In Ant-Man and the Wasp (2018) – “Soccer shorts and tops”
- Sport – Soccer
- Book Series – Wings of Fire by Tui T. Sutherland
- Films – Kiki’s Delivery Service (1989) and My Neighbor Totoro (1988)
Source – WhiskynSunshine.com, ChampagneLiving.net, MomSpark.net, Guide4Moms.com, TrippinWithTara.com, Entertainment Weekly
Abby Ryder Fortson Facts
- She was raised in Burbank, California.
- Abby started off in the entertainment industry when she was just 3 years old.
- Acting came naturally to Abby, as her parents John and Christie are also both great actors. Her younger brother Joshua, who was born in 2012, also made his first screen appearance in the short film Rated in 2016.
- Abby was 6 years old when she made her theatrical appearance for the first time in Playing It Cool (2014). She was 5 when she made her first public appearance in an episode of The Mindy Project in 2013.
- She is very fond of dogs and was also excited to be cast in the comedy and drama film A Dog’s Journey (2019).
- In 2017, she was awarded the Idyllwild International Festival of Cinema award for “Best Youth Actress” for her performance in the short film titled Rated.
- Her dream come true superpower would be invisibility. She would also like to be an Avenger.
- When she’s not shooting, Abby enjoys reading and playing outdoors.
- Abby’s homework and studies were taken care of during breaks on the shooting sets itself.
- She has a mixed labrador named Thomas who she rescued and gave a home.
- Actress Reese Witherspoon is Abby’s inspiration.
- Follow her on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image By Abby Ryder Fortson / Instagram