Stephanie Ann Davis
Stephanie went to De La Salle School, St Helens.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Mondi Associates Limited
5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
51 kg or 112½ pounds
Stephanie Davis dated –
- Zayn Malik – She has also been linked with singer and former One Direction member, Zayn Malik for 5 months in the past.
- Sam Reece – She has dated model Sam Reece in the past for couple of months.
- Jeremy McConnell (2016) – In 2016, during an episode of Celebrity Big Brother, Stephanie Davis revealed about her love for fellow contestant Jeremy McConnell.
Race / Ethnicity
Stephanie naturally has “Brown” hair.
She has dyed her hair “Fiery Red,” and “Black” in the past.
- Tattoos – She supports several tattoos on her body. One is just below her breasts and the other one is on her right leg.
35-26-35 in or 89-66-89 cm
8 (US) or 38 (EU)
She is a brand ambassador for Forza Supplements’ Shake It Slim.
Her religious beliefs are not known. But, she went to a Roman Catholic school.
Best Known For
Playing Sinead O’Connor in the Channel 4 soap opera Hollyoaks from 2010 to 2015.
She first appeared in a short film Only in Whispers for her role as Jess in 2005.
First TV Show
In 2007, Davis played the role as Macy Gardiner in the BBC One’s medical drama series Holby City in just one episode.
In 2016, she revealed about her weight loss secrets which helped her to lose 1 stone in just 4 weeks. Though, it also reduced her bra size from 32D to 32C.
She tried Forza’s Shake It Slim to lose weight apart from regular exercises and portion control. She got all the inspiration to lose weight from then boyfriend Sam Reece. Get o know about her complete workout efforts on Healthy Celeb.
Stephanie Davis Favorite Things
Stephanie Davis Facts
- David was also seen in the BBC One’s talent-search competition called Over the Rainbow in 2010.
- Besides acting, Stephanie also sings. During her time at Over the Rainbow, she performed 5 songs of other famous singers in 5 weeks before getting eliminated.
- She thinks she has couple of bad habits like talking too much and making scratchy sounds in the throat during nighttime while sleeping.
- Connect with Stephanie on Twitter and Instagram.