|Adam Montoya Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||June 12, 1984|
Adam Montoya is an American social media star, voice actor, and filmmaker. He is best known for his YouTube channel, SeaNanners, which has amassed a fanbase of more than 5.5 million subscribers. He created the channel on March 3, 2009, but released only 5 videos in 2018, the last of which was published on May 14, 2018.
San Diego, California, United States
- Texas, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
He enrolled in San Diego State University in San Diego, California, United States in 2003. When he started, he attended their Business program. He quickly realized it was not for him, and switched to their Television, Film & New Media Production program, and earned a degree in 2007.
Social Media Star, Filmmaker, Voice Actor
- Mother – Mat Montoya
- Siblings – He has a sister.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
73 kg or 161 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Adam Montoya has dated –
- Cathy Diep (2011-Present) – He started dating a fellow social media star, also known as Catabot, on August 22, 2011.
Race / Ethnicity
- Sharp jawline
- Thin eyebrows
Adam Montoya has endorsed brands such as Tencent Games.
Adam Montoya Favorite Things
- Rapper – Lil Jon
Source – Instagram
Adam Montoya Facts
- His username, SeaNanners, was originally his gamer tag for Xbox Live. He 1st entered just ‘Nanners’, slang for bananas. However, it was already taken, and the Xbox system suggested SeaNanners.
- Adam worked as a freelancer after he graduated from university. One of his jobs was a wedding photographer/videographer.
- He worked for Machinima between December 3, 2009, and the last quarter of 2011.
- In 2013, he joined 3BlackDot, a production company founded by Angelo Pullen and Luke Stepleton, both former Machinima executives.
- On November 5, 2014, he announced he started a new multi-channel network (MCN) named JETPAK, with his former Machinima associates and employees.
- He lent his voice to the character of Taskmaster in the mobile video game Marvel Avengers Academy in 2016.
- If he never became a YouTuber, Adam would work in entertainment, most likely as an editor.
- Adam starred in the 12th original YouTube Red animated comedy web series The Paranormal Action Squad as the voice of Paul between November 16 and December 28, 2016.
- He has expressed a liking for skateboarding and cycling, as well as alcoholic drinks such as wine.
- Adam is a talented artist and craftsman. This became obvious during a short video titled Adam the Craftsman (2013) published in collaboration with a fellow social media star Daniel Ciurlizza.
- He never gave an official explanation for his break and possible retirement from YouTube content creation in 2018. However, through guest appearances on other YouTube channels, he revealed he wanted to set up passive income from various sources, one of which was real estate investing and remodeling.
- Despite his inactivity, WatchMojo.com rated his channel at 6th place on their list of “Top 10 YouTube Gaming Channels” in 2019.
- In late March 2019, it was revealed that he listed his 2.5k square feet home in West Los Angeles for sale for $2.595 million. It was a steel construction house built by Tony Pleskow Architects, spanned on 2 stories, and had a high-ceiling living room and outdoor living areas.
- He has 2 cats, one of whom is named Sophie.
- He is not the type of person to plan too far ahead, and “lives in the now”.
- Adam has joked about being a dolphin with his followers in the past. If he were a dolphin, he would be named Flipper Montoya. If he were to drop a hip-hop album, it would be titled Dolphin Business.
- One of the things he’d like to witness within his lifetime is humans cloning dinosaurs.
- One of his favorite genres of music is “space music”, officially known as ambient drone.
- Adam was always quick to point out that he doesn’t consider himself a gamer, as video games were one of many things that interested him.
Featured Image by Adam Montoya / Instagram