|Aditi Budhathoki Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||June 28, 1992|
Aditi Budhathoki is a Nepali Instagram star, model, and actress who is widely recognized for having posted a variety of studio as well as urban setting modeling to her Instagram account, where she has amassed more than 2 million followers. Aditi has also been featured in a number of films including Kri (2018).
Instagram Star, Model, Actress
She has been represented by Toabh Management.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Alim Morani – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Nepali descent.
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Fuller lips
- Thick eyebrows
She has endorsed or promoted several brands such as L’Oréal Paris.
Aditi Budhathoki Favorite Things
- Style Mantra – Style is not only limited to clothes rather it is about flaunting confidence and being comfortable in one’s own skin
Source – IMDb
Aditi Budhathoki Facts
- She had been brought up in Nepal.
- She first started posting photos on her Instagram in September 2012.
- Aditi uploaded a picture with her mother to Instagram in October 2017.
- She has felt truly blessed to have had the constant support of her mother all the time in her life, without which she would not have been able to stay strong and adapt to the fast and demanding life of Mumbai.
- Budhathoki has stated that it was when she was fresh out of high school that she began to get offers to model for different magazines. Once she got her presence known on the media circuit of Kathmandu, in 2016 she embarked on her venture into the glamorous world of Bollywood.
- She has disclosed that she has never considered herself a model and that she would prefer to be known as an actor. When she began modeling in her teenage days, it had been more for magazines and commercials and she had not walked the catwalk. She has added that acting has been her first love and that she has always enjoyed being in front of the camera.
- Aditi has revealed that she had never planned to relocate to Mumbai. She would often travel to Mumbai with her mother for holidays, and it was sheer luck that had made her stumble upon a talent manager for an ad agency, who went on to offer her a spot in a TV commercial. As she had always longed to act, she got thrilled to get the big opportunity and immediately agreed.
- She has recounted that her first commercial had been for the noodle brand, Maggi. She had a lot of fun filming for the advertisement during which she became convinced that that acting was her true calling.
Featured Image by Aditi B / Instagram