|Adrian Mannarino Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||June 29, 1988|
Adrian Mannarino is a French professional tennis player who is adept at both the singles and the doubles formats of the sport. He had broken into the ‘Top 25’ of the official ATP (Association of Tennis Professionals) singles rankings in March 2018 and had reached the 4th round of the singles event at Wimbledon in 2013, 2017, and 2018. He had broken into the ‘Top 75’ of the doubles rankings in May 2016 and had reached the semi-final of the doubles event at the 2016 Australian Open. On the ATP World Tour, he has won the Rosmalen Grass Court Championship in June 2019 and has finished as a runner-up at the Auckland Open (2015), the Colombia Open (2015), the Antalya Open (2017, 2018), the Japan Open (2017), the Kremlin Cup (2018, 2019), the Zhuhai Championship (2019), and the Astana Open (2020).
Soisy-sous-Montmorency, Val-d’Oise, Île-de-France, France
Professional Tennis Player
- Father – Florent Mannarino (Tennis Coach)
- Mother – Annie Mannarino
- Siblings – Julien Mannarino (Brother), Thomas Mannarino (Brother), Morgan Mannarino (Older Brother) (Former Tennis Player), Iris Mannarino (Sister)
Left-Handed (Two-Handed Backhand)
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
79 kg or 174 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He is of French descent.
- Toned physique
- Sports a light stubble
Adrian has been sponsored by –
- Nike, Inc.
- Hydrogen Jeans
Adrian Mannarino Favorite Things
- Tennis Shot – Volley
- Sports – Tennis, Soccer
- Tennis Role Model/Idol – Marcelo Rios
- Country to Play Tennis in – France
- Soccer Club – Paris Saint-Germain F.C.
- Actors – Jean Dujardin, Jamel Debbouze, Thomas N’Gijol
Source – ATP
Adrian Mannarino Facts
- He had started playing tennis from the age of 5 and was initially trained by his father who is a tennis coach.
- At the 2013 Wimbledon Championship, nearly a decade after turning professional, he had reached the 4th round of a Grand Slam tournament for the first time in his career.
- His best performance at a Grand Slam tournament, as of June 2021, had come at the 2016 Australian Open, where he had teamed up with compatriot Lucas Pouille to reach the semi-final. The pair was unseeded at the tournament and had beaten 3 seeded pairs during their fairytale run including the top-seeded pair of Horia Tecău and Jean-Julien Rojer in the quarter-final.
- From 2013 to 2020, he had finished 8 consecutive calendar years in the ‘Top 60’ of the official ATP (Association of Tennis Professionals) singles rankings.
- At the 2017 Japan Open, where he was unseeded, he had produced the biggest singles result of his career when he had upset the then world number 5 Marin Čilić in the semi-final to reach his first career ATP World Tour 500 Series singles final. He had matched this feat in June 2021 when he had defeated the then world number 5, Dominic Thiem, in the 2nd round of the Mallorca Championship held in Santa Ponsa, Spain.
- As of June 2021, he had reached the final of 10 tournaments on the ATP World Tour, winning once and losing 9 of those finals. When he had won the Rosmalen Grass Court Championship in June 2019, his only ATP World Tour title as of June 2021, it was his 7th appearance in the final of an ATP World Tour tournament.
Featured Image by Adrian Mannarino / Instagram