|Lucas Pouille Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||February 23, 1994|
Lucas Pouille is a French professional tennis player who is best known for winning numerous singles titles on the ATP Tour and winning the French Davis Cup in 2017. He achieved his highest ATP singles ranking of No. 10 in March 2018 and highest ATP doubles ranking of No. 79 in April 2019. Lucas has participated in several tournaments such as Australian Open, Wimbledon, US Open, Stuttgart Open, Andalucía Open, Davis Cup, and many more.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Lucas has achieved a bachelor’s degree from France’s national secondary-school INSEP.
Professional Tennis Player
Right-handed (Two-handed Backhand)
- Father – Pascal Pouille
- Mother – Lena Pouille
- Siblings – Nicolas Pouille (Brother), Jonathan Pouille (Brother)
6 ft 1 in or 185 cm
81 kg or 179 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Lucas Pouille dated –
- Clemence Bertrand – Lucas is in a relationship with Clemence Bertrand for quite some time.
Race / Ethnicity
Lucas has Finnish ancestry.
- Blonde hair and blue eyes
- Wavy hair
Lucas has been sponsored by Adidas.
Best Known For
Pouille has been considered an uprising and a future tennis star. After his performances in the early months of 2016, Lucas has established himself as one of the most dangerous players whose best performance comes in place when he competes on a clay surface.
Lucas Pouille trains with FFT along with his dear friend Mathias Bourgue who is also a professional tennis player from France.
Lucas Pouille Favorite Things
- Tennis Player – Roger Federer
- Surface – Clay
- Shot– Forehand
Source – ITFTennis.com, ATP World Tour
Lucas Pouille Facts
- Pouille began playing tennis at the age of 8.
- He has huge respect for the Swiss tennis player Roger Federer.
- His hobbies are shopping, hanging out with his friends and family, and fashion.
- Lucas was given a wildcard for the 2013 French Open. That was his first Grand Slam event.
- He was defeated by the French player Gael Monfils in the first round of the 2015 Australian Open.
- Pouille played his first ATP World Tour singles final at the BRD Nastase Tiriac Trophy in which he was defeated by the Spanish international Fernando Verdasco.
- He speaks both French and English.