|Audrey Tautou Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||August 9, 1976|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Audrey Tautou is a French actor, voice actor, model, and director who rose to global acclaim with her lead role in the 2001 film Amélie, a role that won her Chicago Film Critics Association Award, Lumières Award, and Sant Jordi Award. She is also known for playing Marie in the romantic comedy film Venus Beauty Institute, Mathilde in the romantic war drama film A Very Long Engagement, Senay Gelik in the social thriller film Dirty Pretty Things, Gabrielle ‘Coco’ Chanel in the biographical drama film Coco Before Chanel, Irène in the comedy film Priceless, Agnès in the comedy crime-drama film The Trouble With You, and Simone Melchior in the biographical adventure film The Odyssey.
Audrey Justine Tautou
Beaumont, Puy-de-Dôme, France
She studied acting at the French drama school Cours Florent.
Audrey graduated from College Jules Ferry de Montlucon in 1991. She attended The Institut Catholique de Paris (known in English as the Catholic University of Paris) to study literature in Paris, France.
Actor, Model, Voice Actor, Director
- Father – Bernard Tautou (Dental surgeon)
- Mother – Évelyne Tautou (Teacher)
- Siblings – She has a brother and 2 sisters. All are younger than her.
- Others – Adrien Tautou (Paternal Grandfather), Amélie Vachal (Paternal Grandmother), Xy Nuret (Maternal Grandfather), Henriette Paulette Renaud (Maternal Grandmother)
Audrey Tautou has been signed with –
- Shackleton, Production Company, France
Her net worth has been $20 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
48 kg or 106 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Audrey Tautou has dated –
- Benoît Poelvoorde – Audrey dated Belgian actor Benoît Poelvoorde in the past.
- Lance Mazmanian (2004-2006) – Audrey dated assistant director, actor, and special effects person Lance Mazmanian from 2004 to 2006.
- Matthieu Chedid (2006-2008) – After separating from Lance, Audrey dated musician Matthieu Chedid for the next two years from 2006 to 2008.
Race / Ethnicity
Audrey Tautou is of French descent.
Boy cut hairstyle
32-23-33 in or 81-58.5-84 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
9 (US) or 6.5 (UK) or 39.5 (EU)
Chanel No. 5 perfume (2009)
She was raised as a Catholic.
Now, she seems doubtful of her religious beliefs, but she still professes a belief in God.
In her own words –
“I believe in God, but I am not sure to trust Him so much”
Best Known For
Playing the title role as Amélie Poulain in the 2001 romantic comedy film Amélie, as Sophie Neveu in the 2006 film The Da Vinci Code, and as Gabrielle ‘Coco’ Chanel in the 2009 film Coco Before Chanel.
Audrey debuted with the 1999 French romantic comedy film Venus Beauty Institute for her starring role as Marie. For her performance, she won the Lumières Award for “Most Promising Actress”, Cabourg Film Festival Award for “Female Revelation”, César Award for “Most Promising Actress”, and SACD Award for “Best Actress”.
First TV Show
In 1997, Audrey guest played the role of Léa in the TV show Les Cordier, juge et flic in an episode titled “Le Crime d’à côté.”
She is in excellent shape and it all happened with the assistance of personal trainer Cornel Chin.
He advises his followers or clients to follow his exercises and guidance to get the best shape of their life without expensive gym memberships or hiring nutrition experts.
Execute these exercises 4 times a week for at least 30 minutes a day.
- Walking 10,000 steps a day can tone the lower body and it can burn up to 400 calories in a day.
- Running at a medium pace (alternatively, do sprints if it is possible for you).
- Cycling, low-impact aerobic exercise. It will tone the waist and legs.
- Swimming for trimming and toning the complete body
- To improve coordination and balance, dancing is the best.
- Playing tennis will work on the whole body and will boost stamina, balance, and coordination.
For more information, you may want to visit www.mirror.co.uk.
Audrey Tautou Favorite Things
- Movies – Barry Lyndon (1975), Breathless (1960)
- Filmmaker – Pierre Salvadori
Source – IMDb, TheGuardian.com
Audrey Tautou Facts
- She has done some theater work in Henrik Ibsen’s play A Doll’s House by playing the character of Nora in 2010 (in Théâtre de la Madeleine) and 2011 (while on a tour).
- Audrey wanted to become an actor from an early age.
- Tautou is fluent in English and French languages.
- Audrey was named after British actor Audrey Hepburn by her parents.
- She is the oldest in her family (out of four children).
- She idolizes Juliette Lewis, Jodie Foster, Meryl Streep, Paul Newman, and Julianne Moore.
- She portrayed the character of Coco Chanel in the 2009 biographical drama film Coco Before Chanel and this performance got her nominated for a BAFTA Award for “Best Actress in a Leading Role”, César Award for “Best Actress”, and Lumières Award for “Best Actress”.
- By Vogue UK, she was ranked 2nd most stylish woman of 2009.
- In 2002, Audrey was placed at #29 in “102 Sexiest Women in the World.”
- For the title role of Amélie Poulain in the film Amélie (2001), British actor Emily Watson was first considered.
- To play the role of Madame Maxime in the 2005 film Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, she was also thought before finally giving the role to Frances de la Tour.
- Alongside John Turturro, Bobby Cannavale, Christopher Walken, Jon Hamm, Pete Davidson, and Susan Sarandon, she co-starred as Marie in the 2020 American crime comedy film The Jesus Rolls. The film is a remake of the 1974 French film Going Places by Bertrand Blier as well as a spin-off of the 1998 cult film The Big Lebowski by the Coen brothers.
- She is not on social media.