|Agnez Mo Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||July 1, 1986|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Agnez Mo is an Indonesian artist who shot to fame after the release of her fourth studio album And the Story Goes in 2003. With the success achieved in the Indonesian music industry, she further ventured into the international music industry. She has won many national and international awards making her the singer with the highest number of awards in Indonesia. She has also appeared in many TV shows like The Hospital, Pernikahan Dini, and Mr. Hologram.
Agnes Monica Muljoto
Agnez manages her schedule between –
- Jakarta, Indonesia
- Los Angeles, United States
Agnez Mo went to the Tarakanita Elementary School. She later got enrolled at the Pelita Harapan Junior and Senior High School.
Singer, Songwriter, and Actress
- Father – Ricky Muljoto (Former Professional Basketball Player)
- Mother – Jenny Siswono (Former Table Tennis Player)
- Siblings – Steve Muljoto (Older Brother) (Manager)
Agnez Mo is managed by her brother Steve Muljoto.
Pop, R&B, Hip-hop
- Aquarius Musikindo
- 300 Entertainment
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
49 kg or 108 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Agnez Mo has dated –
- Dearly Dave Sompie (2007) – Agnez Mo was linked with singer Dearly Dave Sompie in November 2007. The base of their linkup was their flirty and romantic behavior at the Asian Idol event held at Blitz Megaplex in Central Jakarta. It was claimed that they were spotted cuddling up and occasionally kissing at the event.
- Afgan (2008) – The Indonesian media reported that Agnez Mo was dating singer Afgan. These reports emerged in August 2008. However, Agnez claimed that she had never met Afgan in person by the time reports of their relationship had emerged.
- Rezky Aditya (2009-2010) – The reports of Agnez dating actor Rezky Aditya first surfaced towards the end of 2009. The picture of them looking cozy together in a car was the source of these relationship rumors. As per reports, they decided to end their relationship in 2010.
- Daniel Mananta (2010) – In 2010, Agnez Mo was linked with VJ and actor Daniel Mananta. It was claimed that they were spotted looking cozy together on a couple of occasions.
- Excel Mangare (2012) – In April 2012, Agnez was rumored to be going out with drummer Excel Mangare. They were reportedly spotted on a date at a cafe, where they were also seen holding hands. However, they claimed that they were just good friends meeting for dinner.
- Choi Si-won (2012) – According to reports, Agnez Mo was going out with actor and singer Choi Si-won in May 2012. But Agnez has always tried to keep her personal life secret and once again refuted these dating relationships.
- Chris Brown (2017-2019) – In December 2017, Agnez was linked with American singer Chris Brown. It was claimed that they had spent most of the time at DJ Khaled‘s birthday party hidden in an alcove. They were reportedly spotted making out and kissing at the party. They remained together until early 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Chinese ancestry.
Dark Brown (Natural)
She has often experimented with various hair colors such as blonde, blue, and platinum blonde.
- Petite Figure
- Eye-catching hair colors and hairstyles
- Hip and bold personal style
Agnez Mo has appeared in the TV commercials for the following brands –
- Vivo V5
She has also used her social media activity to promote a number of products and brands such as
- Vivo V9
Best Known For
- The commercial success and popularity of her studio albums such as And The Story Goes, Bala-Bala, and Sacredly Agnezious
- Having appeared in the Taiwanese drama TV series, Romance In The White House and The Hospital
- Having served as a judge on the Indonesian reality TV shows such as The Voice Indonesia and Indonesian Idol
- Having collaborated with established international stars such as Michael Bolton, Chris Brown, and Timbaland
In 1994, she released her debut studio album, Si Meong. However, the album didn’t achieve much success.
First TV Show
In 1992, Agnez Mo made her first TV show appearance as a host in the ANTV show, VAN (Video Anak Anteve).
Agnez Mo loves to work hard in the gym and flaunt excellent results of her workout regime in her social media posts. In the gym, she loves going for strength training exercises. For her strength training exercises, she doesn’t like lifting lightweight over a large number of reps and instead loves to go heavy.
She also indulges in boxing sessions and related workout sessions to further boost her fitness. Plus, she prefers to have an active lifestyle and indulges in outdoor activities such as running and hiking.
Agnez Mo Favorite Things
- Influences – Madonna, Aretha Franklin, Fantasia, Michael Jackson, Lauryn Hill, Brandy Norwood, Christina Aguilera, Mariah Carey, and Beyoncé
Source – Wikipedia
Agnez Mo Facts
- While growing up, she used to sing in a church. She also got enrolled in a couple of vocal courses.
- When she started her music career, she used her birth name Agnes Monica. Even her debut album was released under the same name.
- In 2011, she used a unique marketing tactic to sell her compilation album, Agnes Is My Name, as the units of the album were sold at Indonesian KFC stores. Her CD was sold in a package that included a chicken meal as well.
- In December 2012, she was invited to deliver opening and closing speeches at the UN Global Youth Forum.
- In 2013, she announced the launch of her first Eau de perfume line called Rêve, which translates to ‘dream’ in French.
- In 2013, she inked a new US record deal with The Cherry Party (previously a subsidiary of Sony Music Entertainment).
- She is an anti-drug ambassador in Asia and is also entrusted to be the ambassador of MTV EXIT, an organization focusing on awareness towards human trafficking and modern slavery.
- Visit her official website @ agnezmo.com.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Google+, Tumblr, and Pinterest.
Featured Image by Agnez Mo / Instagram