|Ahlamalik Williams Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||April 24, 1994|
Ahlamalik Williams is an American professional dancer and choreographer specializing in different forms of hip hop dancing who rose to fame after being featured in the film Frat Brothers (2013). He gained further recognition by performing in several programs as a solo dancer like Cirque du Soleil’s Michael Jackson: ONE (2014), and also after having his dance videos on Facebook go viral. Williams has been a part of various tours including Madonna’s record-breaking Rebel Heart (2015-2016), his prowess having led to his bagging multiple accolades in numerous cities around the world, such as Shanghai, London, and Paris. Ahlamalik has amassed more than 200k followers on Instagram.
He went to Monterey Trail High School near Sacramento.
Professional Dancer, Choreographer
- Father – Drue Williams (Former United States Navy Veteran, Dancer)
- Mother – Laurie Williams
- Siblings – LeYana (Sister), Ahlijah Williams (Brother) (Dancer)
6 ft 3 in or 190.5 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Madonna (2019-Present) – Ahlamalik Williams began dating the iconic musician Madonna in early 2019. In December 2019, the pair was spotted on a hotel balcony on Miami beach.
Race / Ethnicity
- Tall stature
- Six pack abs
- Pierced nose and ears
- Tattoos on his body
Ahlamalik Williams Favorite Things
- Dancers Who Have Influenced Him The Most – His father, followed by many others like Poppin John, Michael Jackson and Usher
Source – Danse Track
Ahlamalik Williams Facts
- He was brought up in California, having hailed from Sacramento. He shifted to Las Vegas in order to work as a street performer.
- Williams used to offer $5 hip-hop dance lessons that were published in the form of online clips.
- He has belonged to a collective named RAW By Nature that has highlighted urban performance art.
- Ahlamalik has been grateful to have got the opportunity to perform in the energetic dance and acrobatic show Michael Jackson: ONE as he could showcase his skills. He has enjoyed having his dance style as a mixture of various forms of Hip Hop, including popping and locking and the show gave him the scope to blend his personal style with Michael’s character, with his own act having been almost completely free-form. He used to keep a couple of moments in his solo the same every night, and for the most part, his act would come off the top of his head.
- Williams has affirmed that shows like Michael Jackson: ONE are incredibly high-energy productions that have demanded him to stay in shape and be prepared. Such programs have required a high amount of energy from start to finish and every day, about half an hour before the show, he along with his team have been required to warm up. He has added that to stay fit and ready, he has kept his earphones in all day and practiced whenever he has been able to particularly after the shows each day. Dancing has been 24/7 for him.
- Although Ahlamalik has been 36 years younger than Madonna, his parents have had a progressive outlook and expressed positive opinions regarding his love.
- He has relished sharing clips of his complex dance routines. He has stated that he has felt blessed to have been able to send a powerful message to change the world, via art.
Featured Image by Ahlamalik Williams / Instagram