|Alba Rico Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||February 26, 1989|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Alba Rico is a Spanish actress, dancer, singer, and model who rose to fame after appearing as the protagonist Natalia Vidal on the Disney Channel series Violetta (2012-2015). She has starred in several other TV shows including The U-Mix Show (2013-2015) where she featured as a guest star and has starred in numerous plays like La gasolinera, for which she received the award for “Best Actress” at the Alegría Festival in 2010. She has released a number of songs including Dangerously Beautiful that she had sung with Mercedes Lambre for the album Today we are more (2013).
Alba Rico Navarro
Elda, Alicante, Spain
Los Angeles, California, United States
She graduated from the ESAD (School of Dramatic Art) in Murcia.
Actress, Dancer, Singer, Model
- Siblings – Ramon (Older Brother)
Pop, Teen Pop, Pop Rock
- Walt Disney Records
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Pietro Rovelli – She has been in a relationship with Pietro Rovelli.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Spanish descent.
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Mole on the left side of her forehead
- Shapely lips
She has endorsed or promoted several brands such as Perfumerías Primor.
Alba Rico Favorite Things
- Good Friend – Mercedes Lambre
- Song From Violetta – Ser Mejor that is the Spanish version of Sing for Love
- Fashion Icon – Penelope Cruz
Source – Fandom
Alba Rico Facts
- The name Alba stands for “dawn”.
- She craved to be an actress since she was 4 years old.
- She kickstarted her acting career when she was 14 years old.
- Alba has written a variety of plays and monologues.
- She has more than a million followers on Instagram as of September 2020.
- Her fans have been called “Albanáticas”.
- She knows several Spanish dances.
- Alba has recalled that she had burst into tears when she had found out that she had been cast as Naty in Violetta.
- She has stated that while working in Argentina, she used to miss her home and family a lot.
- She has disclosed that she has loved the character of Gregorio, one of the main antagonists in the TV show Violetta, and has found him to be very funny.
- Alba has affirmed her favorite scenes from Violetta to have been the ones with Facundo and Mercedes.
- She has revealed that the feeling she has got when she has been on stage has been indescribable.
- She took part in the Violetta LIVE tour in 2015.
- Alba has a blog that she has named My B-Side.
- She has admitted that her style in real life has not been like Naty’s and that she has always enjoyed wearing casual clothes when she is not working.
Featured Image by Alba Rico / Instagram