|Ravi Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||February 15, 1993|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Ravi is a South Korean rapper, singer, songwriter, musician, record producer, and television personality who has been a member of the South Korean boy group VIXX and its sub-unit VIXX LR. He has also worked as a solo artist and his discography consists of various tracks, albums, extended plays, and mixtapes like Limitless, El Dorado, Love&Fight, R.ebirth, Roses, R.eal1ze, Paradise, R.ook Book, K1tchen, Nirvana, Nirvana II, Home Alone (나홀로 집에) (ft. Jung Yong-hwa), Bomb (ft. San E), Tuxedo, Adorable (ft. Yang Yo-seob of Highlight), Live (ft. Chungha), See-Through (녹는점) (ft. Cold Bay), Q&A (ft. Zene the Zilla), What About You (묻지마) (with Ailee), Flower Garden (꽃밭), Paradise (ft. Ha Sung-woon), Bum (범) (ft. Chillin Homie & Kid Milli), Who We Are (안녕), Ani (애니) (ft. Jeon So-yeon of (G)I-dle), Cardigan (ft. Wonstein), Rain Drop (비♡) (ft. Lee Na-eun of April), Who are U? (ft. Superbee), Rockstar (ft. Paloalto), and Winner (ft. Ash Island). Additionally, Ravi has also founded the record labels Groovl1n and The L1VE.
Ravi, Lucky Boy
Seoul, South Korea
Ravi studied at Seoul Jamdong Elementary School, Jamsil Junior HS, and Jamshin HS. He also attended Howon University in Gunsan and Baekseok University in Cheonan.
Rapper, Singer, Songwriter, Musician, Record Producer, Television Personality
- Siblings – He has a younger sister.
Vocals, Keyboards, Sampler
Jellyfish Entertainment, Groovl1n, The L1ve
6 ft or 183 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Ravi has dated –
- Taeyeon – It is RUMORed that he had an affair with Taeyeon, a singer who debuted as a member of the girl group Girls’ Generation in August 2007, in the past.
Race / Ethnicity
Ravi is of South Korean descent.
Has multiple tattoos
Through social media, Ravi has either endorsed or promoted brands such as Reebok Korea, Burberry, and others.
Ravi Favorite Things
- Food – Anything
- Colors – Black, White
- On January 9, 2017, he debuted as a solo artist and released his debut mini-album R.eal1ze.
- In 2019, Ravi started his stint as a cast member on the reality-variety show 2 Days & 1 Night. This won him the Brand of the Year Award for “Variety Star Idol of the Year” as well as the “Rookie Award” in the Show/Variety Category at the 2021 KBS Entertainment Awards.
- He announced the name of his own hip-hop label Groovl1n (Korean: 그루블린) on June 27, 2019, via Twitter and Instagram. The name is a combination of Groove and Goblin which means “The cool folk of the orient”.
- Ravi’s first studio album El Dorado was released on February 24, 2020, and it peaked at number #5 on the Gaon Music Chart.
- His other label The L1ve was founded on July 20, 2021.
- He likes to drink coffee at night.
- Ravi is allergic to dust.
- It was announced on October 7, 2022, that he will enlist for his mandatory military service on October 27. It was further revealed that after completing basic training, he would complete his service as a social worker.
- One of his most valuable belongings is his lyrics notebook.
- He enjoys working out and loves doing graffiti.
- Ravi is a fan of artists like Chris Brown and BigBang‘s G-Dragon.
- Over the years, he has been a part of many television projects such as King of Mask Singer, The Heirs, Show Me the Money 4, Don’t Be Jealous, Real Man 300, Idol Dictation Contest, and Gugudan Project – Extreme School Trip.
- He has a dog.
Featured Image by GROOVL1N / YouTube / CC BY 3.0