|Jessie James Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||April 12, 1988|
Jessie James is an American singer, songwriter, former reality television personality, and entrepreneur who started her musical pursuits at a young age. Over the years, she has released a number of tracks, albums, and extended plays like Jessie James, Southern Girl City Lights, On This Holiday, This Christmas, Gold, Comin’ Home, My Cowboy, The Woman I’ve Become, Blackbird Sessions, Boots, Wanted, I Look So Good (Without You), Flip My Hair, I Do, When You Say My Name, Southern Girl City Lights, Old Town Road, Roots and Wings, Boys in the Summer, Military Man, and Should Have Known Better.
Jessica Rose James
Jessie James, Jessie James Decker
Vicenza, Veneto, Italy
Jessie has a lavish house in Nashville, which she renovated in 2016.
She also owns a gorgeous and chic beach house along the Gulf Coast.
Jessie James Decker’s formal education information isn’t available.
Singer, Songwriter, Reality Television Personality, Entrepreneur
- Mother – Karen Parker
- Others – Steve Parker (Stepfather) (Served as a Colonel in US Air Force), John James (b. 1994) (Younger Maternal Half-Brother), Sydney Rae James (b. 1991) (Younger Maternal Half-Sister), Ashley (Step Sibling), Alex Parker (Step Sibling)
Jessie James Decker has been represented by Heath Baumhor of the Agency for the Performing Arts (APA), Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
She has also been represented by Lauren Nogy.
Mercury, Island Def Jam Music Group, Show Dog-Universal Music, Epic Records, Warner Music Nashville
Her net worth had been $10 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft or 152.5 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jessie James Decker has dated –
- Reggie Bush (2010) – Jessie was reported to be in a relationship with NFL player Reggie Bush in April 2010. The rumors of their relationship were caused by them being spotted hanging out together in a hotel in Las Vegas.
- Eric Decker (2011-Present) – Jessie met her husband Eric Decker (an American Football player) through her friend. Her friend had gone on a date with a guy and a friend of her date had come along. Her friend told her that the guy was stunning and sent her a picture of him. Jessie liked what she saw and asked her friend to show her picture to that guy. Soon after, Jessie and Eric were video chatting, texting, and talking on the phone. A month later, he traveled to Nashville for their first date. They officially started dating in March 2011 and engaged about a year later in April 2012. In June 2013, they got married in a romantic ceremony. She gave birth to their first child, a daughter in March 2014. They decided to name their daughter, Vivianne Rose Decker. In September 2015, she gave birth to a son, Eric Thomas Decker II. They also have a son named Forrest Bradley (b. March 2018).
Race / Ethnicity
Jessie James Decker is of English descent.
Brown (Natural Hair Color)
But, she often dyes her hair blonde.
- Petite figure
- Mole on the chin
36-25-34 in or 91.5-63.5-86 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
6.5 (US) or 4 (UK) or 37 (EU)
Jessie has appeared in a TV commercial for Foolproof: Free Shakes as part of the South Beach Diet, which is a weight loss diet.
Best Known For
- The popularity of her single Wanted, which was certified as gold
- The success of her Extended Play Gold, which peaked at the #5 spot on US Country charts
- Having starred in her own reality show, Eric & Jessie: Game On, with her husband Eric Decker
In August 2009, she released her debut studio album, Jessie James in collaboration with Mercury records.
First TV Show
In 2009, she made her first TV show appearance on the popular talk show, Ellen: The Ellen DeGeneres Show.
Jessie is very consistent with her workout routine, which has helped her shed her baby fat in a matter of weeks. Even, if she has a busy day and can’t hit the gym, she makes sure that she is squeezing in a workout at her home.
For her home workouts, she sets aside 20 minutes time and sneaks in a fast circuit session. For these circuits, she clubs a couple of exercises together and does it as many times as she can.
Regarding diet, she focuses on eating as much protein as possible and keeps her food ingredients completely natural.
She usually starts her days with a coffee with cane sugar and a bit of creamer. Her diet plan is usually like this –
- Breakfast – She usually prefers two mini corn tortillas with scrambled eggs and turkey bacon, topped over with some shredded cheese and Louisiana Hot Sauce.
- Lunch – Salad comprising of 4 oz. chicken, spinach, some strawberries, feta cheese and dressed with a mixture of white wine vinegar, salt and pepper, honey, and olive oil.
- Dinner – 4 oz. of grilled flank steak coupled with roasted sweet potatoes and cauliflower and topped with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and olive oil.
- Regular Snack – Protein shake with cashew milk.
- Post-Workout Snack – It remains the same but she increases the quantity. To soothe her sweet tooth, she consumes Mama’s homemade chocolate chip cookies.
Jessie James Decker Favorite Things
- Food – Bread
- Lip Color – N*de
- Beauty Products – Bobbi Brown Illuminating Bronzing Powder, Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector, Beautyblender Cosmetic Sponge, Tom Ford Beauty Shade and Illuminate Intensity One Contouring Cream, Nars Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder, Anastasia Perfect Brow Pencil, Kat Von D Tattoo Liner, Fave4 Texture Takeover Oomph Enhancing Hairspray
- Musical Influences – Jessica Simpson, Christina Aguilera, Janis Joplin, Bobbie Gentry, Shelby Lynne, and Shania Twain
- Flower – Roses
- TV Show – Friends (1994-2004)
- Dessert – Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Movie – Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood (2002)
Jessie James Decker Facts
- Jessie started singing by the age of 2 and by 9, she had won her first contest at Baker, Louisiana. For the competition, she had performed I Want to Be a Cowboy’s Sweetheart.
- She started writing songs on her plastic guitar at a very young age. And, in 2000, she performed at the Warner Robins and SeaWorld.
- By the age of 15, she was traveling to Nashville on weekly basis to develop her songwriting skills.
- In June 2015, she launched her exclusive clothing and accessory line in association with clothing brand Kora Rae. Her range of products was labeled Kittenish by Kora Rae.
- In the summer of 2015, she announced her collaboration with Amore & Sorvete to launch her line of matching bathing suits and bandanas.
- In December 2019, she revealed “I have a new chapter that’s about to happen with my music…I have new music coming out soon. I’m working on an EP that’ll be dropping soon.”
- She gave ET an update in 2020 after signing a new record deal with Atlantic/Warner music in January and revealed that while she was supposed to go on tour with new music that summer, it got postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. She said “I will be putting out a Christmas single, so I will have a Christmas song out in November, but as far as my album I’ve been working on and recording, we actually decided today we’re going to hold off. We’re going to wait for the top of the year so we can do it right, ’cause I’m really excited about it.”
- Visit her official website @ jessiejamesdecker.com.
Featured Image by U.S. Air Force photo/Senior Airman Ashley Wood / Wikipedia / Public Domain