|Aleksei Goloborodko Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
Aleksei Goloborodko is a Russian contortionist and dancer known for his flexibility and contortion skills. He has given performances at numerous places like Circo Massimo, Circus Sarasota, and Circus Conelli. Aleksei has a mild social media fan base with more than 30k followers on Instagram.
Alexey I. Goloborodko
Aleksei Goloborodko was born in December 1994.
Sagittarius / Capricorn
- Father – He is a professional driver.
- Mother – She is an engineer.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
70 kg or 154 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Aleksei Goloborodko has rarely spoken about his personal life in his interactions with the media, which makes it difficult for us to ascertain anything about his dating history and love life.
Race / Ethnicity
- Toned body
- Dimpled smile
Best Known For
Having a flexible body and his popularity as a talented and elegant contortionist which has grown over the years taking him places across the globe. He is often referred to as a boneless human and has worked amongst a great number of talents in various festivals and competitions, television programs, circuses, and shows. Some of the notable places that he has worked include Circo Massimo, Rome (July 2008), Circus Sarasota, Florida (February and March 2009), and Circus Conelli, Zurich (November 2009).
First TV Show
In 2007, he made his first TV show appearance as a participant on the popular Russian talent competition Минута Славы, or Minuta Slavy – “A Minute Of Fame“.
Aleksei Goloborodko is trained under Vladislav Rodin. His training is specifically meant to enhance his body flexibility and strength for his contortion acts. He is more into movement training and stretches.
Aleksei takes 5 small meals instead of 3 large meals. He eats all sorts of fruits and vegetables, meat, and fish. He also loves eating chocolate. Preferably, he stops eating 90 minutes before his scheduled performance.
Aleksei Goloborodko Facts
- He started his training as a contortionist at the age of 4.
- He considers himself to be a combination of an athlete, an actor, and a performer.
- Aleksei has also adapted the Chinese martial art of Wushu, to integrate into his contortion acts.
- He mixes ballet and other modern and classical dance forms into his contortion routine.
- His hobbies include playing video games, reading English books, and cooking new recipes and getting creative at it.
- He was just 9 years old when in 2003, the Russian television channel REN-TV made a documentary film about his extraordinary talent.
- In April 2016, he joined Cirque du Soleil, a world-renowned circus company, for the tour of Luzia.
- In March 2010, at the Festival of Circus and Arts III, in Izhevsk, Russia he was noted as the youngest participant.
- He has won many medals at art and festival competitions including Circus Festival, Russia (2003), Festival of Arts and Sports Golden Lily Kiev (2007), and VII Youth Delphic Games of Russia, Novosibirsk (2008).
Featured Image by Aleksei Goloborodko / Instagram