|Alex Holtti Quick Info
|6 ft 1 in
|Date of Birth
|September 1, 1994
Alex Holtti is a Danish social media star who came to limelight as a comedic Vine creator after which he developed a formidable presence on a wide variety of platforms on the internet, amassing more than 400,000 subscribers on YouTube and garnering more than 290,000 followers on Instagram. He is also an accomplished singer and has written and produced his own songs debuting with the single Bad Guy (2019).
Alexander Tobias Holtti
Social media star
- Mother – Anne Elisabeth Lander
- Siblings – Emily (Older Sister), Louisa (Older Sister), Mathilde (Younger Sister) (Web Video Star)
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
76 kg or 167.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Luna Overgaard Brejning – In 2016, he began dating Luna Overgaard Brejning.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Danish descent.
He often tends to dye his hair in different shades.
- Shapely lips
- Tattoos on his body
- Mole on his chin
He had become so popular on Vine that he was approached to create sponsored Vines for brands such as McDonald’s following which he had made a series of amusing “minions invasion” Vines for the brand.
Alex Holtti Favorite Things
- Interests – Making music and sometimes posting his work to his YouTube channel
- Close Friend – Brent Rivera
- Inspiration – R&B royalties like Frank Ocean and the early Usher records
Source – Vents Magazine
Alex Holtti Facts
- He took to the drums from an early age and his interest in music was probably triggered by his father who is a good musician and has played the guitar and the piano. His whole family is musically inclined with all his sisters also having the ability to sing well.
- Holtti has posted hilarious reaction videos, challenges, as well as cover songs on his YouTube channel named AlexHoltti and his “expectation vs. reality” videos, have been hugely popular. He has also created another YouTube channel called Alex Holtti Two where he has posted vlogs and other arbitrary videos.
- He has often collaborated with fellow social media star Brent Rivera.
- Alex was a part of the EGO Tour 2016, along with several other social media stars including Brent Rivera and Jake Paul.
- In his music video, Bad Guy Alex’s voice is both strong and vulnerable while the lyrics deal with the complexities surrounding honesty and exclusivity in the initial stages of relationships.
Featured Image by Alex Holtti / Instagram