|Alex Pall Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||May 16, 1985|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Alex Pall is an American YouTuber, producer, and DJ who is best known for being one-half of The Chainsmokers alongside Andrew “Drew” Taggart. As a member of the group, he has released albums and EPs such as Memories…Do Not Open, World War Joy, Sick Boy, Collage, and Bouquet. He has also released singles such as #Selfie, Roses, Until You Were Gone, New York City, Don’t Let Me Down, Closer, All We Know, Paris, Something Just like This, Who Do You Love, and many more. With the group, Alex has won numerous awards such as the American Music Award, ASCAP Music Award, Billboard Music Award, BMI Award, iHeartRadio Music Award, and Teen Choice Award.
New York City, New York, United States
Alex Pall graduated from The Masters School in Dobbs Ferry, NY in 2004.
He subsequently went to New York University, where he earned a bachelor’s in Music Business Management in 2007.
- Father – William “Bill” Blatt Pall (Art Dealer)
- Mother – Margaret Olivia (Wolstenholme) D’Agostino (Housewife)
The Chainsmokers is managed by Adam Alpert of Disruptor Records, New York.
EDM, Pop, Electro-pop
Disruptor, Columbia, Sony Music
6 ft 1 in or 185 cm
87 kg or 192 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Alex Pall has dated –
- Tori Woodward (2014–2018) – Alex started dating a girl named, Tori Woodward in 2014. They celebrated their three-year anniversary, as per an Instagram shared by Pall on February 9, 2017. The couple split in January 2018 after it was made public that Alex had cheated on Tori.
- Katelyn Byrd (2018-Present) – In mid-March 2018, Alex was seen with a mystery blonde who was identified as model Katelyn Byrd. In October 2018, they went on a dinner date at Los Feliz, California.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Ashkenazi Jewish descent on his father’s side and of English, Serbian / Croatian and/or German descent on his mother’s side.
- Multiple body tattoos
- Gangsta Caps
The Chainsmokers duo was named global brand ambassadors for Tommy Hilfiger in 2017.
Best Known For
- Being a member of the group “The Chainsmokers.”
- The success of their 2016 hit “Closer” that hit #1 in American United Kingdom’s dance/electronic songs chart.
Alex Pall (as part of The Chainsmokers) released their debut album Memories…Do Not Open in April 2017. It was certified as ‘Platinum’ in U.S. and reached #1 on Billboard 200.
First TV Show
Alex made his first TV show appearance on the talk show Larry King Now in 2016.
Alex Pall keeps fit by avoiding unhealthy habits like smoking and drinking and hitting the gym as often as possible. In an interview with Men’s Fitness, he confessed that as a child, he had man-boobs. He immediately took a month off to hit the gym and turned all the fat into muscle. Since then, he has been staying healthy and lifting weights to remain toned and feel sharp.
Alex Pall Favorite Things
- Cities – Manhattan, Los Angeles
- TV Shows – Digitalism, The Bloody Beetroots, Animal Kingdom
- Pastime – Watching TV, Cuddling with his dog
- Gigs – Timeflies at Terminal 5, Marquee Vegas, Opium Barcelona
- Music Artist – David Guetta, Daft Punk, Trentmøller, Blink-182, Twenty One Pilots
- Songs – Into The Past, Open Season, HUSTLER
- Idols – Deadmau5, Pharrell Williams, Drake, Diplo
- Music Blogs – Hype Machine, Showtek, White Raver Rafting
Alex Pall Facts
- He started his group “The Chainsmokers” with former DJ Rhett Bixler.
- He confessed that during his early years he was inspired by Jeremy Piven‘s Entourage character Ari Gold.
- He was introduced to Drew Taggart by manager Adam Alpert in 2012.
- Pall’s early singles like Selfie and others were uploaded on Soundcloud as FREE releases.
- In 2012, his group “The Chainsmokers,” collaborated with Indian actress and Recording artist Priyanka Chopra on the single “Erase”.
- Pall confessed that the group name “The Chainsmokers”, had nothing to do with smoking. It was picked up from a joke about medical marijuana.
- Pall and partner Drew Taggart supported Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton during the 2016 election.
- He has revealed that singing on stage makes him nervous and that he finds it difficult to sleep the night before a gig.
- In January 2022, The Chainsmokers released a new single titled High, after a three-year hiatus.
Featured Image by Alex Pall / Instagram