|Alex Stokes Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||November 23, 1996|
Alex Stokes is an American Instagram star, YouTuber, social media personality, actor, and dancer who is popularly known for being one of the Stokes twins. He is the younger identical twin by 2 minutes and often appears alongside his brother in their Instagram uploads as well as on YouTube as they run their collaborative YouTube channel, titled Stokes Twins. The channel was created on April 11, 2008, but they uploaded their very first video, an Instagram Q&A video, after several years on May 21, 2017. They often upload videos based on pranks, challenges, Q&As, and their daily routines on the channel and it has garnered more than 1.8 million subscribers and its videos have accumulated more than 100 million views. The only way to distinguish between the twins is the fact that Alex has a mole near his right eye while Alan has got a birthmark on his neck. Other than that, they are almost entirely similar which is why their friends and family members find it hard to tell one from the another. Alex Stokes has also garnered a huge social media fan base for himself with more than 3 million followers on Instagram and more than 20k followers on Twitter.
Hollywood, Florida, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
The details related to Alex Stokes’s educational qualifications are not known.
Instagram Star, YouTuber, Actor, Social Media Personality, Dancer
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Alan Stokes (Older Identical Twin) (Instagram Star, YouTuber, Social Media Personality, Actor, Dancer)
Alex Stokes is managed by AMP Studios, United States.
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
75 kg or 165 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Alex Stokes has not dated anyone publicly yet. Hence, it is difficult for us to ascertain anything about his love life and relationship history. However, he has revealed in his YouTube videos that he has had various crushes.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Asian and White)
Alex Stokes is half-Chinese.
- A mole near his right eye
- Toned body
- Long neck
- Dimpled smile
- Chiseled facial features
Alex Stokes has not done any endorsement work for any brand yet.
Best Known For
- Uploading funny pictures and videos with his older twin, Alan Stokes, and their friends such as YouTuber and social media celebrity, Brent Rivera, on Instagram
- The collaborative channel, titled Stokes Twins, that he runs with his brother on which they upload videos based on Q&As, pranks, challenges, Kpop, and other engaging stuff. The channel has garnered a huge fan base of more than 1.8 million subscribers with the videos having more than 100 million views.
- Having accumulated a huge social media fan base with more than 3 million followers on Instagram and more than 20k followers on Twitter
First Web Show
Alex Stokes made his first web show appearance as Lukas in an episode, titled Twinz, of the family series, Afterschooled, in 2018.
Alex Stokes works out regularly to maintain a stunning body. Every now and then, he also shows off his enviable abs by uploading his shirtless pictures on Instagram.
Alex Stokes Favorite Things
- Food – Pizza
- Person In The Entire World – Alan Stokes
Alex Stokes Facts
- Alex Stokes had an Alaskan Malamute dog named Sheeba when he was a kid.
- He is younger than his identical twin brother, Alan, just by 2 minutes.
- He has watched the Netflix teen drama series, 13 Reasons Why, which is based on Jay Asher’s novel of the same name.
- When he was young, Alex Stokes fell off the stairs and broke his elbow. His right arm has been a bit curved since then.
- He has never really fought with his twin.
- On a couple of occasions, the twins have taken advantage of their similar looks and have placed blame on one another.
- He loves having pineapple on his pizza.
- If he had to choose between a beach and a mountain, Alex Stokes would go for a beach.
- He is extremely afraid of heights. It is one of his biggest fears.
- If he had to describe Alan in just one word, he would describe him as passionate.
- His two celebrity crushes are Selena Gomez and Kendall Jenner.
- Sometimes, Alex Stokes feels jealous of his twin because he feels that everyone likes and praises him more. Moreover, according to Alex, he works much harder than Alan and still it is Alan who has become more successful.
- He has revealed that he has no problem with dating a fan and would probably do it happily.
- He also thinks that their friends like Alan more and mostly while they are all hanging out together, Alex feels left out of the conversations.
- He feels that his parents love his twin more than they love him.
- Alex Stokes has agreed in one of his YouTube videos that he has used Alan’s pictures to catfish girls.
- He has also said that he would take a bullet for Alan. Alan, on the other hand, would only take a bullet for him if he were certain that he would not die afterward.
- He believes that he is a nicer person than Alan and has a bigger heart.
- Alex Stokes has been a member of the social media group named Sunset Park along with Ethan Bradberry, Alan Stokes, Coby Persin, Moe Bradberry, Moe Adams, and Andrew Davila.
- Alan once pulled out a prank on him and Alex came out of the shower looking like a flamingo.
- He is a dog person who does not like cats that much.
- Out of all his friends, he thinks that Shane Mendes creates the most cringy content.
- Alex Stokes created his collaborative YouTube channel, titled Stokes Twins, with his brother on April 11, 2008, and the first video that was uploaded on the channel on May 21, 2017, was an Instagram Q&A video.
- The Stokes brothers once took a break from their YouTube channel for a certain period of time because it was not easy for them to come up with new ideas as frequently as it was required to run their YouTube channel.
- Alex does not mind when his fans approach him for pictures or just to say a sweet hello.
- He is close friends with Brent Rivera, Caleb Burton, Lexi Hensler, Shane Mendes, Andrew Davila, Maverick Baker, Cash Baker, Eva Gutowski, Ben Azelart, and Sydney Serena.
- In 2018, Alex Stokes attended the Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards along with Alan Stokes and Ben Azelart and they surprised their fans with their style sense as they opted to not wear shirts under their jackets.
- As of May 2019, he has been in 6 car accidents.
- Out of the two brothers, Alex is more likely to go without taking a shower for an entire week.
- He is more health conscious out of the twins.
- As compared to his brother, Alex Stokes is more likely to forget important events.
- In the latter part of the year 2019, Alex had a major health issue when his stomach started hurting. He thought that the pain would eventually go and there was probably no need to go see a doctor but one night when he just could not bear the pain, he went to a hospital all by himself, as Alan had already fallen asleep, and then the doctors told him that his appendix was leaking and was also inflamed. The situation was very dire and he could have even died so the doctors transferred him to another hospital where he got the surgery done. Alan was the one who drove him to another hospital and stood by his side the entire time.
- In 2019, he was cast in a recurring role in the supernatural thriller web series, Light as a Feather. The show starred the likes of Liana Liberato, Haley Ramm, Ajiona Alexus, Brent Rivera, Dylan Sprayberry, and Peyton List.
- Despite all their sibling rivalries, he trusts Alan with his life.
- Follow Alex Stokes on Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Alex Stokes / Instagram