|Alexandra Beaton Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||December 5, 1994|
Alexandra Beaton is a Canadian actress and an accomplished dancer who took hearts by storm as the “burned village girl” in the hit film 300 (2006). Since then, she has been cast in various other shows such as Spiral (2017), Good Witch (2019), and The Next Step (2013-2019). With time, she has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 500k followers on Instagram.
According to sources, Beaton attended the University of Guelph from where she attained a degree in Political Science.
- Father – John Beaton (Businessman)
- Mother – Kate Wheeler (Journalist, Radio Host)
- Siblings – Sophie Beaton (Younger Sister) (Model)
Alexandra is represented by –
- AMI Artist Management Inc.
- Jeune Papillon of Table Rock Management
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Alexandra has dated –
- Zach – She is said to be dating a guy by the name of Zach. However, despite her fans asking her about her the boy named Zach, she has never spoken or answered their questions and until 2020, she continued to keep her personal life a secret.
Race / Ethnicity
Through her social media, she has either endorsed or promoted various brands such as –
- Dairy Farmers of Canada
- Vichy Canada
- Ūnika Swim
- Sun Bum
- Little Victories Coffee Roasters
- Tonic Blooms
Alexandra Beaton Favorite Things
- Music Artists – Mumford & Sons, The Spice Girls, Ed Sheeran
- Couple – Westmily
Source – Fandom
Alexandra Beaton Facts
- She is from Whitby, Durham which is located in the southern part of Ontario.
- Beaton supports various good causes and once also recommended her friends and family to make a small contribution to “Eva’s Initiative for Homeless Youth”.
- She once gave an interview for a job at Starbucks.
- Alexandra is a lover of all animals and always wanted to become a veterinarian as a child.
- She considers her family to be her biggest inspiration and late. British actress, Audrey Hepburn, to be her idol.
Featured Image By Alexandra Beaton / Instagram
I love watching the next step