|Alexandra Grant Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||April 4, 1973|
Alexandra Grant is an American visual artist whose paintings, drawings, and sculptures have been displayed at galleries, museums, and exhibitions in multiple cities across the United States, France, and Latin America. She has also published several books including collections of her photographs and paintings. Much of Alexandra’s work is based upon the examination of the process of writing, ideas based on linguistic theory, and her exchanges with writers. Besides her prolific and acclaimed career as a visual artist, she has worked as a professor, serving short terms at multiple institutions.
Alexandra Annette Grant
Ohio, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Alexandra had attended a British school in Mexico City, Mexico, that was made up of a multi-national student body. When she was about 11 years old, she joined the Thomas Jefferson School, a coeducational boarding and day school located in St. Louis, Missouri, United States, for about a year.
She then studied at the International School of Paris, a private school in Paris, France. In 1990, she graduated from the Phillips Exeter Academy, a highly selective, coeducational, and independent boarding and day school in Exeter, New Hampshire. It is one of the oldest and most prestigious secondary schools in the United States.
In 1995, Alexandra graduated from Swarthmore College, a private liberal arts college in Swarthmore, Pennsylvania, United States, with a Bachelor of Arts degree in history and studio art. In 2000, she graduated from The California College of the Arts, a private art school in San Francisco, California, with a Master of Fine Arts degree in drawing & painting.
- Father – Norman Grant (Geology Professor (Retired))
- Mother – Marcia Grant (Political Science Professor (Retired), Diplomat, Educational Administrator)
- Siblings – Florence Grant (Sister)
Alexandra Grant’s net worth had been $500 thousand according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
66 kg or 145.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Alexandra has dated –
- Keanu Reeves (2019-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
She is of American descent on her mother’s side and Scottish descent on her father’s side.
She often tends to dye her hair silver or platinum.
- Slender frame
- Side-parted, neck-length, straight hair
- Affable smile
- Radiant face
Alexandra Grant Facts
- Alexandra’s parents got divorced when she was quite young and she then lived with her mother who was based in Mexico City at that time.
- When she was about 11 years old, she and her mother returned to the United States for about a year after which they moved to Paris. Due to these global experiences at such a young age, she grew up multi-lingual and was fluent in English, Spanish, and French.
- Between 2009 and 2011, Alexandra was an adjunct professor at the Art Center College of Design, a private art college in Pasadena, California.
- Between 2013 and 2014, she worked as a mentor for the Master of Fine Arts program at the Pacific Northwest College of Art, the art school of Willamette University, a private liberal arts college with locations in Salem and Portland, Oregon, United States.
- In 2015, Alexandra directed a documentary film titled Taking Lena Home. It revolved around the return of a stolen tombstone to rural Nebraska, a midwestern U.S. state.
- The same year, she served as the mentor of the Master of Fine Arts program at Syracuse University, a private research university in Syracuse, New York. Around this time, she also co-taught a course at Ashesi University, a private, non-profit university located in Accra, Ghana.
- In 2017, Alexandra co-founded a publishing company called X Artists Books.
Featured Image by Alexandra Grant / Instagram