|Alexina Graham Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11½ in|
|Date of Birth||March 17, 1991|
Alexina Graham is an English fashion model who has done modeling work for a variety of brands such as Balmain, L’Oréal, Burberry, Jean-Paul Gaultier, Emporio Armani, Victoria’s Secret, Etam, and many more. She has been featured in numerous magazines such as Harper’s Bazaar, I.D., Glamour U.S., Teen Vogue, Vogue, InStyle, and WWD. When she was announced as the Victoria’s Secret Angel in 2019, she became the first redhead to ever become an Angel. Alexina is also popular on social media with more than 800k followers on Instagram.
Fashion / Runway model
Alexina Graham dated –
- Ace Models
- Traffic Models – Barcelona
- Models 1
- IMM – Brussels
- Elite Model Management – Copenhagen
- Elite Model Management – Amsterdam
- Elite Model Management – Milan
- Elite Model Management – Paris
- Elite Model Management – Stockholm
- Elite Model Management – Toronto
- The Society Model Management
- Elite Model Management – London (2010 – 2013)
- Ford Models – New York (2010 – 2011)
- Ford Models – New York (2009 – 2011)
- Supreme Management (2010)
- Tess Management (2009 – 2010)
5 ft 11½ in or 182 cm
58 kg or 128 pounds
Race / Ethnicity
Tall body frame
34-24.5-34 in or 87-62-87 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
10 (US) or 42 (EU) or 7.5 (UK)
Graham has participated in advertising campaigns for Burberry and Sportmax Code.
She has also served as the brand ambassador for L’Oréal Paris in the past.
Best Known For
Her work with famous fashion houses such as Burberry, etc.
First Fashion Show
Alexina Graham appeared in the Ready to Wear – Autumn / Winter 2008 fashion show, where she walked the ramp for Alice + Olivia, Alice Ritter, Juan Carlos Obando, Morgane Le Fay, na-be By Victorya Hong, and Rachel Roy.
Alexina Graham Facts
- She has no mother agency.
- Alexina is trained in ballet.
- As a child, she was bullied in school for her red hair.
- She has graced several magazine covers such as Novembre Switzerland in 2011, Marie Claire France in 2011, ‘Madame Figaro France in 2012, Biba France in 2012, D Italy in 2010, etc.