|Alison Sudol Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||December 23, 1984|
Alison Sudol is a talented American singer, songwriter, actress, and music video director who started her career in 1997, with her cameo appearance in Here Dies Another Day. Besides that, she is also prominently known for her incredible vocal ability and for the release of various hit tracks under her moniker A Fine Frenzy. Moreover, she also has a huge fan base with more than 250k followers on Instagram, more than 400k followers on Facebook, and more than 2 million followers on Twitter.
Seattle, Washington, United States
She divides her time between New York and London.
She completed her schooling at the age of 16.
Actress, Singer, Songwriter, Music Video Director
- Father – John Sudol (Acting Coach)
- Mother – Sondra West-Moore (Dramatic Arts Teacher)
Alison is represented by –
- Emma Lewis of Untitled Entertainment (Acting Agent)
- Ali Hedrick of Paradigm Agency (Music Agent)
- Adrienne Butcher of Estuary Artist (Manager)
Adult Alternative, Indie Rock
Vocals, Guitar, Piano
Virgin Records Ltd.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Alison has dated –
- David Harbour (2018-2019)
Race / Ethnicity
She has English, Scottish, Irish, Polish, and German ancestry.
- Dimpled cheeks
- Attractive facial features
Alison Sudol Facts
- Lucky for Alison, both of her parents were dramatic arts teacher.
- She was 5 years old when her mother and father decided to legally part ways from one another. After her parents split, they moved to Los Angeles where she grew up.
- Growing up, she listened to songs from major artists like Aretha Franklin and Ella Fitzgerald. Besides that, she also heard a lot of swing music.
- Most of her music has been used in various notable films and motion pictures such as Suits and House M.D.
- Alison is a self-taught pianist and songwriter.
- She got her big break as an actress with her as Queenie Goldstein in Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them in 2016. Later, she was also featured in its sequel Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald.
- Sudol began her career as an actress under the stage name “Alison Monro.”
- During an interview, she stated that her idols are music artists Bob Dylan, Johnny Cash, and Simon & Garfunkel.
- She found her passion for music after she completed her schooling and by the age of 18, Alison decided to pursue a professional career in it.
- Alison’s name as a singer “A Fine Frenzy” was taken from the lines of “The poet’s eye, in “a fine frenzy” rolling, doth glance from heaven to earth, from earth to heaven” which was written in William Shakespeare’s A Midsummer Night’s Dream.
- It was EMI’s Jason Flom who discovered her talent and presented Alison with her first contract.
- In the past, she was chosen as the first ambassador for Greenpeace. Besides that, she is also a member of the International Union for Conservation of Nature and a supporter of the Save Our Species mission
- She is very good at literature and also revealed in an interview in the past that she had been working on a book titled Three Sails and the Family Moss.
- Alison released her debut studio album on July 17, 2007, which was titled One Cell in the Sea. Later, she released 2 other albums Bomb in a Birdcage (2009) and Pines (2012), all of which were chartbusters.
Featured Image By Alison Sudol / Instagram