|Coi Leray Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||May 11, 1997|
Coi Leray is an American singer, rapper, and songwriter. Sometimes, she works as a New Jersey emcee while other times, she delivers great rap verses and lyrics over heavy bass and other beats, which uplifts and shows her charismatic attitude and her uncompromising toughness. When Coi Leray was a teenager, she dropped out of school to pursue music. She gave a steady and frequent release of new standalone singles which eventually led to her breakthrough in 2017. The tracks G.A.N. and Pac Girl were the songs that gave her career a big break. Both songs landed on her debut full-length album known as Everythingcoz, which was released in 2018. Later in 2018, Coi Leray released new songs Huddy and No Longer Mine, that enlarge her audience and gave her more fame.
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Coi Leray dropped out of high school to pursue a full-time career in singing at the age of 16. There is no much information about her education history.
Rapper, Singer, Songwriter
- Father – Raymond Scott aka Benzino (Music Producer, Hip-Hop Executive)
- Siblings – Kwame (Older Brother), Taj (Younger Brother)
Hip Hop, Rap
- Republic Records
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Coi Leray has dated –
- Trippie Redd (2019-Present) – Coi Leray began dating rapper Trippie Redd in 2019. She even performed alongside him on his 2019 Life’s a Trip tour.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Black and Hispanic)
She is of Puerto Rican and Cape Verdean descent.
- Variety of hairstyles
- Street fashion
- Aggressiveness while singing
Coi Leray has endorsed brands such as –
- Box Garments
- Adidas Y-3
Best Known For
Releasing the singles G.A.N and Pac Girl which both went viral when released in 2017
As a Singer
She released her first album titled Everythingcoz in 2018.
Coi Leray Facts
- She dropped out of high school at the age of 16 to pursue her singing career.
- As of 2019, her music video for Huddy was viewed more than 500k times on YouTube.
- She is known for her aggressive behavior when singing.
- She has several tattoos including a butterfly on her left arm and a cross on her chest.
- Coi grew up listening to Rihanna, Chris Brown, and B5. She also enjoys listening to Chief Keef, Rich the kid, and Famous Dex.
- She and YoungThug are acquaintances.
- Coi Leray was born in Boson, Massachusetts. Her family moved around before finally settling down in New Jersey.
- She began her journey to great fame in 2017 after she released the singles G.A.N and Pac Girl. They both went viral.
- Her father is a hip-hop executive and music producer.
- G.A.N. and Pac Girl‘s official music videos were released in January and May 2018. They were edited and directed by Uniqueex.
- Before she became famous, Coi Leray worked in sales.
- She has done collaborations with Tatted Swerve, Justin Love, K Dos, and Lougotcash.
- Coi Leray recorded a remix of Gunna and Young Thug’s King Kong in the past.
Featured Image by Coi Leray / Instagram