|Alissa Ashley Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||February 11, 1995|
Alissa Ashley is an American YouTuber who is best known for her beauty vlogs, makeup tutorials, and skincare routine videos that she uploads to her YouTube channel titled Alissa Ashley. Alissa’s dedication has made her a social media star with more than 300k followers on Twitter, more than 1 million followers on Instagram, and more than 2 million followers on YouTube.
Oakland, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Social Media Influencer
- Mother – Nathalie Harper (HR Manager)
- Siblings – Arnell Zinnerman (Twin Sister) (YouTuber), Alexis Ariel (Sister)
In 2018, she signed with Abrams Artists Agency.
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Black & Hispanic)
She has Mexican ancestry on her mother’s side.
Heavy lower lip
Alissa has done endorsement work for several brands such as –
- Urban Outfitters
- Fenty Beauty by Rihanna
- Marc Jacobs
- Melinda Maria
- Proenza Schouler
- Jenny Bird
- Head & Shoulders
- Bite Beauty
- Nars Cosmetics
Best Known For
Uploading videos of makeup tutorials and vlogs to her YouTube channel titled Alissa Ashley
Alissa Ashley Favorite Things
- Hobby – Photography
Source – YouTube
Alissa Ashley Facts
- Before becoming a social media star, she worked as a MAC cosmetics consultant at an outlet.
- Her famous channel known as Alissa Ashley was previously titled “itsalissaweekly”.
- She and Jackie Aina are both good friends. Jackie had even gifted her a camera lens from SIGMA on her birthday.
- Her biggest hero is her mother.
- She enjoys doing photography when she’s not doing videos for her YouTube channel.
- In 2017, she launched her own line of lip gloss in a pinkish-brown shade with E.L.F cosmetics.
- In 2018, Alissa used her face as a canvas to recreate the looks that Rihanna had on the cover of British Vogue‘s September 2018 issue. Later, she featured the video on YouTube titled “I Tried Recreating Rihanna’s Vogue Cover!”
- In the past, she teamed up with NYX Cosmetics and created 45 different shades for the company’s “Can’t Stop Won’t Stop” foundation line.
- On April 2018, she uploaded a video to her YouTube channel titled “I Swatched 90 Lipsticks”. She showcased 90 cream lip stains from “Sephora” by smearing on her lips one at a time.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Alissa Ashley / Instagram