|Amanda Dudamel Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||October 19, 1999|
Amanda Dudamel is a Venezuelan fashion designer, model, philanthropist, and beauty pageant titleholder who rose to fame after being crowned Miss Venezuela 2021 where she represented Region Andina. Further, she went on to represent her country at the Miss Universe 2022 competition where she placed 1st runner-up.
Amanda Dudamel Newman
Mérida, Mérida, Venezuela
She had attained a fashion design degree in the city of Rome, Italy, in the past.
Fashion Designer, Model, Philanthropist, Beauty Pageant Titleholder
- Father – Rafael Dudamel (Former Football Player, Football Manager)
- Mother – Nahir Newman Torres (Real Estate Agent)
- Siblings – Victoria (Sister)
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Alluring smile
- Beautiful eyes
Amanda Dudamel Facts
- During her younger years, she lived between Mérida and Yaracuy.
- In the past, she founded her self-titled clothing brand. On the other hand, she is also the creative director for Made In Petare.
- Her father is from San Felipe, Yaracuy and her mother is from Mérida.
- Due to her parents’ work, she had resided in various countries including Canada, Colombia, Chile, and South Africa to name a few.
- She can fluently speak English, Spanish, and Italian.
- Amanda is the founder of the social impact project “Emprendiendo e Impactando”.
- She was crowned Miss Venezuela 2021 on October 28, 2021.
Featured Image By Amanda Dudamel / Instagram