|Amanda Fuller Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||August 27, 1984|
Sacramento, California, U.S.
Los Angeles, California
Amanda Fuller began her primary education at the Holy Spirit School in Land Park.
She then attended Notre Dame High School in Sherman Oaks, California. She graduated from there in 2002.
- Father – Retired Police Officer and Furniture Store Owner
- Mother – Housewife
- Siblings – Matt Fuller (Brother), Jeff Fuller (Older Brother) (Assistant Director, Producer)
J. B. Roberts of Thruline Entertainment.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Amanda Fuller dated –
- David Krumholtz – Amanda Fuller RUMORed to have dated actor David Krumholtz in the past. They started seeing each other after working together in Wet episode of popular show, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.
Race / Ethnicity
- Round Face
- Apple Shape Body Figure
- Blue Eyes
36-25-37 in or 91.5-63.5-94 cm
10 (US) or 42 (EU)
Best Known For
Her work as Dr. Morgan Peterson in Grey’s Anatomy in 2012.
Playing the starring role of Kristin Baxter in the ABC series Last Man Standing.
Her debut theatrical film was a romantic drama film ‘Til There Was You in 1997 for her role as Debbie, Age 13.
First TV Show
Her first TV show was the miniseries Tales of the City where she played Lexy in just one episode #1.4 in 1993.
Amanda Fuller Facts
- Amanda started her modeling career at the age of 3 by posing for the print ads of her parents’ furniture store – My Kid’s Room.
- Amanda started taking acting and dance lessons at the age of 3, when her parents enrolled her in Ron Cisneros’s Cisneros Studio of Dance.
- In 1996, she worked on her first video game project by playing the role of Gabrielle in Frankenstein: Through the Eyes of the Monster.
- In her debut movie ”Til There Was You, she played a role of 13 year old, whose grown up version was played by Jennifer Aniston.
- For her tremendous work in 2010 horror thriller, Red, White & Blue, Amanda got nominated for the best actress category at the Fangoria Chainsaw Awards.
- Though her acting career started in 1993, but she had to wait till 2012 to get her big break, which came in the form of role of Dr. Morgan Peterson in 2012 season of Grey’s Anatomy.
- She directed the theatrical play, This is our Youth which was written by Kenneth Lonergan.