|Ambra Battilana Gutierrez Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||May 15, 1992|
Ambra Battilana Gutierrez is an Italian model who has been featured in the leading men’s magazine, GQ Italy. She has been Miss Piedmont and a finalist for Miss Italy in 2010. In 2015, she was extensively covered by the media for her s*xual abuse allegations against film producer Harvey Weinstein.
Ambra Battilana Gutierrez
Turin, Piedmont, Italy
New York City, New York, United States
Gutierrez attended the Guarino Guarini Institute in Turin to become a chartered surveyor.
- Father – He was a gardener.
- Mother – She was a ballet dancer and then worked as a secretary.
- Siblings – She has a younger brother.
Gutierrez is represented by –
- One Management in New York City, New York, United States
- DMA United in New York City, New York, United States
- Prima Stella Management in Asia
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Gutierrez has dated –
1. Marcello Cassano
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Hispanic, Asian, and White)
Gutierrez has half Spanish and half Filipino ancestry on her mother’s side and half Italian and half Greek ancestry on her father’s side.
She often tends to dye her hair ‘dark brown’.
- Tall, slim physique
- Bushy eyebrows
- Fuller Lips
10 (US) or 40.5 (EU) or 7.5 (UK)
Gutierrez has promoted brands such as –
- Victoria’s Secret
- Versus Versace
- Calvin Klein
- GOOD IN BED
- Agent Provocateur
Ambra Battilana Gutierrez Favorite Things
- Hobbies – Visiting Orphanages
- Relaxation – Kama Beach Club
- Podcast – In Our Words
- Organizations – Humanility (Manila), Model Alliance (New York)
- Activist – Sara Ziff
Source – Instagram, NY Post, Instagram
Ambra Battilana Gutierrez Facts
- Gutierrez was named after Ambra Angiolini, who was one of Italy’s biggest stars.
- Gutierrez’s home life was tumultuous due to her violent father. After he left them, she grew up with her mother and younger brother.
- Gutierrez began her career as a beauty-pageant contestant at the age of 14, which led to her becoming a model after completing her studies at the age of 19.
- Gutierrez attended one of former Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi’s “bunga-bunga” parties in 2010 and later testified as a witness against him in a bribery case relating to the party.
- In 2012, Italian media reported that Ambra Battilana had accused her 70-year-old car dealer ex-boyfriend of s*xually assaulting her when she was under 18.
- In 2017, Archstone Pictures had purchased the rights to Gutierrez’s life story, covering her time in Italy, New York, and the Philippines.
- Gutierrez was named the “Person of the Year” by Time magazine in 2017.
- In 2018, Gutierrez appeared in 2 TV series documentaries named Frontline and Panorama.
- In 2019, she appeared in a documentary titled Untouchable on Hulu.
- Gutierrez has said that her strong mother had a big influence on her as she taught her to have faith in God and be ready to face any challenge that came her way.
Featured Image by Ambra Battilana Gutierrez / Instagram