|Ami Rodriguez Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||May 18, 1994|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Ami Rodriguez is a Colombian social media star, rapper, singer, author. He is best known for his eponymous YouTube channel which has amassed a fanbase of more than 12 million subscribers.
Ami Rodríguez Pazcagaza
Ami RodrigueZZZ, MrSirpirriplin, Go Ami Go!
Ami had to repeat a year of kindergarten because a teacher named Monica stuck a pencil in his hand simply because he had different handwriting than other kids. He had to be taken out of school in 2003 because a classmate started choking him for doing better in Mathematics. He graduated from the University of Film and Television in 2017.
Social Media Star, Author, Rapper, Singer
- Mother – Shitaru Koaj
- Others – Amara Que Linda (Younger Half-Sister) (Social Media Star, Author, Singer, Rapper), Aladdín “Alan” (Younger Half-Brother)
Ami Rodriguez self-represents his career.
Papa Eddi Records
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Ami Rodriguez has dated –
- Matu Garcés (2014-2015) – Rumor
- Sofía Castro (2019) – He was rumored to be dating a fellow social media star, Sofía Castro. Although they’ve never confirmed it, their mutual fanbase gave them a ship name, SOFAMI.
Race / Ethnicity
He has also dyed his hair ‘Light Blue’ and ‘Silver’ in the past.
Ami Rodriguez Favorite Things
- YouTubers – Miranda Sings, Gwabir
- Media Production Companies – Disney, Nickelodeon
- Disney Movies – High School Musical Franchise (2006-2008)
- Disney TV Series – Soy Luna
- Movie – Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005)
- Color – Green
Source – Fandom
Ami Rodriguez Facts
- He is not in contact with his biological father, who left him when Ami was 2 years old.
- His younger half-brother was born with a neurodevelopmental delay and was diagnosed at the age of 1. It affected his speech and motor skills, and he was sent to occupational therapy.
- His parents wanted to name him Johan Sebastian.
- He was named after a Chilean book trilogy of the same name by Enrique Barrios. The name was chosen by his grandfather, who was a fan of conspiracy theories and things related to UFOs.
- Ami was shy in school but excelled in all subjects.
- He considers January 20, 2006, to be the day that changed his life. On that day, the 1st movie in one of his favorite franchises, High School Musical, was released. He immediately got the urge to become a dancer, actor, and it sparked his creativity significantly.
- He had an emo phase in his life.
- A year that he considers his 2nd biggest milestone to be is the year of 2009. His fashion style changed significantly because he got obsessed with the TV series iCarly (2007-2012) and started watching Shane Dawson on YouTube. This motivated him to start his own ‘web show’ on YouTube.
- Ami collaborated with a fellow YouTuber named Botönet in February 2014, by creating a joint YouTube channel named Kikiri Mëow. They stopped uploading in 2015.
- He released his debut book titled Ami’s Adventures in 2018. His 2nd book titled El diario secreto de Ami (The secret diary of Ami) followed on November 1, 2019.
- Ami likes to wear clothing that has cartoon-themed patches, embroidery, or prints.
- He has a wall filled with Harry Potter collectibles and is a huge fan of the franchise.
- Ami has collected 151 Pokemon plush toys, which makes the entirety of the 1st generation.
- He used to be a member of the ‘Golden Squad’ of YouTubers. The squad also included YouTubers such as Cami Zuluaga, Javier Ramírez, Mafe Méndez, Matu Garcés, Santimaye, Alejo Suárez, and Kika Nieto.
- Ami enjoys wearing crowns and they’ve become his signature accessory over the years.
- His introductory phrase is “All children grow up except 2, Peter Pan, and me”. It symbolizes his passion for things that are usually enjoyed by children.
- There are 5 songs that he hates. Those are The Best Of Both Worlds (2006) by Hannah Montana (Miley Cyrus), Los Malaventurados No Lloran (2007) by Panda, Baby (2009) by Justin Bieber, Bad Romance (2009) by Lady Gaga, and Yerbatero (2010) by Juanes.
Featured Image by Ami Rodriguez / Instagram