|Amy Davidson Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||September 15, 1979|
Amy Davidson is an American actress and voiceover artist who is known for having being cast in several roles which include Kerry Hennessy in 8 Simple Rules, Cammie Morton in So Little Time, and Helen Ramus in The Capture of the Green River Killer. Moreover, she has also amassed an impressive fan base on social media with more than 200k followers on Instagram and more than 50k followers on Twitter.
Amy Elise Davidson
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Amy Davidson studied at Shadow Mountain High School, a public high school located in Phoenix, Arizona. Growing up, she also took dance lessons.
Actress, Voiceover Artist
- Father – Joel Dennis Davidson (He was a principal at El Mirage Elementary School.)
- Mother – Catherine (She was an English teacher at Desert Foothills Junior High School.)
- Others – Sidney Davidson (Paternal Grandfather), Clara Vogel (Paternal Grandmother), Samuel Vogel (Paternal Great Grandfather), Anna R. (Paternal Great Grandmother)
Amy Davidson is represented by TalentWorks, Talent Agency, Burbank, Los Angeles County, California, United States.
5 ft or 152.5 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Amy Davidson has dated –
- Billy Aaron Brown (2003-2004) – She started going out with actor Billy Aaron Brown in the year 2003 and the duo dated for around a year before calling it quits in 2004.
- Todd Mitchell (2004) – In 2004, she had a fling with actor Todd Mitchell.
- Kacy Lockwood (2008-Present) – Amy Davidson started a relationship with actor Kacy Lockwood in 2008 and the couple eventually got married on May 1, 2010. Later, on November 2, 2015, she shared the news of her being pregnant on Instagram and then gave birth to a son named Lennox Sawyer Lockwood on March 1, 2016.
Race / Ethnicity
Amy Davidson is of Ashkenazi Jewish descent on her father’s side.
- Petite stature
- Deep-set eyes
Amy Davidson has either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands through social media like Cynthia Soda, Wilsonart, Draper James, and Blink Home Security.
Amy Davidson Facts
- She grew up in a family of academics.
- She started getting cast in advertisements at a young age and later, after the encouragement from her acting coach, Amy Davidson decided to pursue a career in acting and shifted to Hollywood.
- Amy made her first TV show appearance by playing the role of Lindsey Sandowski in an episode titled Look Closer of the legal drama series, Judging Amy, in October 2001.
- She made her first theatrical film appearance by having been cast as Pearl Stricklett in the comedy horror film, Netherbeast Incorporated, in 2007.
- In 2008, Amy Davidson starred as Rebekka in the Independent comedy film, Goyband, alongside Adam Pascal, Natasha Lyonne, and Cris Judd.
- She is best friends with actress Kaley Cuoco. Both of them have also co-starred in the sitcom comedy television series, 8 Simple Rules, alongside actors John Ritter, Katey Sagal, Martin Spanjers, James Garner, and David Spade.
Featured Image by Amy Davidson / Instagram