Amy Louise Jackson
Douglas, Isle of Man, which is a dependency of the United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
Amy Jackson attended St. Edward’s College, gaining 10 GCSEs, and then went to the sixth form to study English Language, English Literature and Philosophy and Ethics.
Model and Actress
- Father – Alan Jackson (BBC Radio Merseyside’s sports presenter)
- Mother – Marguerita Jackson
- Siblings – Alicia Jackson (Older Sister)
Amy was signed to Boss Model Management for modeling in all over Europe.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
52 kg or 115 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Amy Jackson has dated –
- Prateik Babbar – The actor Prateik Babbar has dated Amy Jackson in 2012 when they first met together on the set of Hindi movie Ekk Deewana Tha. Prateik also moved to Amy’s apartment in Bandra, Mumbai. Initially, they were refusing their relationship but later admitted. Later, they ended their relationship.
- Joe Selkirk (2013-2014)
- Ryan Thomas (2014)
- George Panayiotou (2019-Present) – In May 2019, Amy got engaged with the son of British-Cypriot businessman Andreas Panayiotou named, George Panayiotou. In September 2019, the couple welcomed a boy named, Andreas.
Race / Ethnicity
33-23-35 in or 84-58.5-89 cm
4 (US) or 8 (UK) or 36 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 6 (UK) or 39 (EU)
She endorsed Yardley in 2012 and then Olympus 5 later.
Best Known For
Her role in movies like “Madrasapattinam” in 2010, “Ekk Deewana Tha” in 2012, “Thaandavam” in 2012.
Amy’s first film is the 2010 Tamil language film Madrasapattinam for her role as Amy Wilkinson. She was nominated for “Vijay Award for Best Debut Actress” for her work in this Tamil drama film.
However, she debuted in Bollywood with the 2012 film Ekk Deewana Tha for her role as Jessie Thekkekutu. She starred in this Hindi language romantic drama film, alongside Prateik Babbar.
Amy Jackson does the workout which is ever-changing, which means, she does not like to do the same workout next week. This is to avoid boredom and to make her body develop overall and not get used to a particular training method. For this, she meets her personal trainer every alternate day. She says that when she is with the trainer, she practices functional training and on other days she indulges into yoga, jogging / running, swimming, cardio in the form of gym exercises, dancing. But, she faces a problem in her butt area. Whenever there is workload or she misses her workout, her butt muscles are badly affected. She is doing horse riding from a young age and so she does not need to work much on her tummy. It stays slimmer itself.
Her fitness mantra is “Dedication is the key to success”. She admits that she can’t stick to a fix diet chart also. She also feels difficulty in gulping enough water in a day. She likes to eat porridge or sometimes scrambled eggs in the morning, with a fruit. In lunch, her diet consists of mainly boiled veggies, steamed potatoes, and grilled chicken/fish. Her dinner is pretty light and always before 7 pm and consists of homemade soup and salad. For Sundays, she likes to eat whatever she wants.
If she feels the hunger in between the meals, she munches almonds and bananas.
Amy Jackson Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Banana
- Favorite Fitness Idol – Manny Pacquiao
- Favorite Male Celeb Body – David Beckham
- Favorite Female Celeb Body – Bipasha Basu
Amy Jackson Facts
- Amy is a beauty pageant titleholder, who was crowned Miss Teen World 2008 and Miss Liverpool 2010.
- She had won 18 prizes in modeling and a contract in the U.S. on $20,000 scholarship.
- Amy learned about Bollywood when she watched Shilpa Shetty in the UK’s reality show “Big Brother”.
- Her entry to India was when Indian producers saw her on a modeling agency website in 2009 (When she was 17) and invited her for an audition.
- Amy lost the Miss England Contest in 2010 to Jessica Linley.
- She has done Tamil, Telugu and Hindi films till now.
- Connect with Amy on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.