Amy Louise Jackson
Isle of Man, which is a dependency of United Kingdom
Amy Jackson attended St. Edward’s College, gaining 10 GCSEs, and then went to sixth form to study English Language, English Literature and Philosophy and Ethics.
Model and Actress
- Father – Alan Jackson (BBC Radio Merseyside’s sports presenter)
- Mother – Marguerita Jackson
- Siblings – Alicia Jackson (Older Sister)
Amy was signed to Boss Model Management for modeling in all over Europe.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
52 kg or 115 pounds
Prateik Babbar has dated Amy Jackson in 2012, when they first met together on the set of hindi movie “Ekk Deewana Tha”. Prateik also moved to Amy’s apartment in Bandra, Mumbai. Initially, they were refusing their relationship, but later admitted. Now, their relationship has ended.
Race / Ethnicity
33-23-35 in or 84-58.5-89 cm
4 (US) or 8 (UK) or 36 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 6 (UK) or 39 (EU)
She endorsed Yardley in 2012 and then Olympus 5 later.
Best Known For
Her role in movies like “Madrasapattinam” in 2010, “Ekk Deewana Tha” in 2012, “Thaandavam” in 2012.
Amy’s first film is 2010 Tamil language film Madrasapattinam for her role as Amy Wilkinson. She was nominated for “Vijay Award for Best Debut Actress” for her work in this Tamil drama film.
However, she debuted in Bollywood with 2012 film Ekk Deewana Tha for her role as Jessie Thekkekutu. She starred in this Hindi language romantic drama film, alongside Prateik Babbar.
First TV Show
Amy has not done any TV shows.
Amy Jackson does workout which is ever changing, which means, she does not like to do the same workout next week. This is to avoid boredom and to make her body develop overall and not get used to particular training method. For this this meets her personal trainer every alternate day. She says that when she is with trainer, she practices functional training and on other days she indulges into yoga, jogging / running, swimming, cardio in the form of gym exercises, dancing. But, she faces problem in her butt area. Whenever there is work load or she misses her workout, her butt muscles are badly affected. She is doing horse riding from a young age and so she does not need to work much on her tummy. It stays slimmer itself.
Her fitness mantra is “Dedication is the key to success”. She admits that she can’t stick to a fix diet chart also. She also feels difficulty in gulping enough of water in a day. She likes to eat porridge or sometimes scrambled eggs in the morning, with a fruit. In the lunch, her diet consists of mainly boiled veggies, steamed potatoes and grilled chicken / fish. Her dinner is pretty light and always before 7 pm and consists of homemade soup and salad. For Sundays, she likes to eat whatever she wants.
If she feels hunger in between the meals, she munches almonds and bananas.
Amy Jackson Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Banana
- Favorite Fitness Idol – Manny Pacquiao
- Favorite Male Celeb Body – David Beckham
- Favorite Female Celeb Body – Bipasha Basu
Amy Jackson Facts
- Amy is beauty pageant titleholder, who was crowned Miss Teen World 2008 and Miss Liverpool 2010.
- She had won 18 prizes in modelling and a contract in US on $20,000 scholarship.
- Amy learnt about Bollywood when she watched Shilpa Shetty in the UK’s reality show “Big Brother”.
- Her entry to India was when Indian producers saw her on a modelling agency website in 2009 (When she was 17) and invited her for an audition.
- Amy lost Miss England Contest in 2010 to Jessica Linley.
- She has done Tamil, Telugu and Hindi films till now.
- Visit her official website @ www.iamamyjackson.com.
- Connect with Amy on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.