|Amy Jackson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||January 31, 1992|
Amy Jackson is a British actress and model who has gained popularity by playing a variety of roles in several Indian films in languages like Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, and Hindi. In addition to that, she has also been cast in many English-language projects including Boogie Man and Supergirl. Apart from acting, she has also branched out as a model and was crowned the winner of the Miss Teen World competition in 2009 and Miss Liverpool in 2010.
Amy Louise Jackson
Douglas, Isle of Man, which is a dependency of the United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
Amy Jackson attended St. Edward’s College, gaining 10 GCSEs, and then went to the sixth form to study English Language, English Literature and Philosophy and Ethics.
Model and Actress
- Father – Alan Jackson (Has served as the producer for BBC Radio Merseyside)
- Mother – Marguerita Jackson
- Sibling – Alicia Jackson (Older Sister) (Actress)
Amy Jackson is represented by –
- Boss Model Management (Former)
- Silver Lining Entertainment, Talent Management Company, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Models 1 – London
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
52 kg or 115 pounds
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Spouse
Amy Jackson has dated –
- Prateik Babbar (2011-2012) – The actor Prateik Babbar dated Amy Jackson in 2011 when they first met on the sets of their Hindi movie Ekk Deewana Tha. Prateik also moved into Amy’s apartment in Bandra, Mumbai. Initially, they refused to acknowledge their relationship. Sadly, they called it quits in 2012.
- Joe Selkirk (2013-2014)
- Ryan Thomas (2014)
- Neelam Gill (2018) – Rumor
- George Panayiotou – In May 2019, Amy got engaged with the son of British-Cypriot businessman Andreas Panayiotou named, George Panayiotou. On September 23, 2019, the couple welcomed a boy named, Andreas. They broke up after some time.
- Ed Westwick (2021-Present) – Amy reportedly started dating actor Ed Westwick in December 2021 after meeting at Saudi Arabia’s Red Sea International Film Festival. .
Race / Ethnicity
Amy Jackson is of English, Manx, and Portuguese descent.
33-23-35 in or 84-58.5-89 cm
4 (US) or 8 (UK) or 36 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 6 (UK) or 39 (EU)
She endorsed Yardley in 2012 and then Olympus 5 later.
Best Known For
Her role in movies like “Madrasapattinam” in 2010, “Ekk Deewana Tha” in 2012, “Thaandavam” in 2012.
Amy’s first film is the 2010 Tamil language film Madrasapattinam for her role as Amy Wilkinson. She was nominated for “Vijay Award for Best Debut Actress” for her work in this Tamil drama film.
However, she debuted in Bollywood with the 2012 film Ekk Deewana Tha for her role as Jessie Thekkekutu. She starred in this Hindi language romantic drama film, alongside Prateik Babbar.
Amy Jackson does the workout which is ever-changing, which means, she does not like to do the same workout next week. This is to avoid boredom and to make her body develop overall and not get used to a particular training method. For this, she meets her personal trainer every alternate day. She says that when she is with the trainer, she practices functional training and on other days she indulges into yoga, jogging / running, swimming, cardio in the form of gym exercises, dancing. But, she faces a problem in her butt area. Whenever there is workload or she misses her workout, her butt muscles are badly affected. She is doing horse riding from a young age and so she does not need to work much on her tummy. It stays slimmer itself.
Her fitness mantra is “Dedication is the key to success”. She admits that she can’t stick to a fix diet chart also. She also feels difficulty in gulping enough water in a day. She likes to eat porridge or sometimes scrambled eggs in the morning, with a fruit. In lunch, her diet consists of mainly boiled veggies, steamed potatoes, and grilled chicken/fish. Her dinner is pretty light and always before 7 pm and consists of homemade soup and salad. For Sundays, she likes to eat whatever she wants.
If she feels the hunger in between the meals, she munches almonds and bananas.
Amy Jackson Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Banana
- Favorite Fitness Idol – Manny Pacquiao
- Favorite Male Celeb Body – David Beckham
- Favorite Female Celeb Body – Bipasha Basu
Amy Jackson Facts
- She had won 18 prizes in modeling and a contract in the U.S. on $20,000 scholarship.
- Amy learned about Bollywood when she watched Shilpa Shetty in the UK’s reality show “Big Brother”.
- Her entry to India was when Indian producers saw her on a modeling agency website in 2009 (When she was 17) and invited her for an audition.
- Amy lost the Miss England Contest in 2010 to Jessica Linley.
- She was ranked at number #22 in the “Most Desirable Woman of 2012” list issued by The Times of India and the same publication placed her at the 7th spot on its “India’s Most Promising Female Newcomer 2012” list.
- In 2015, she received the SIIMA Award for “Stylish Youth Icon of South Indian Cinema (Female)”.
- She appeared in the recurring role of Imra Ardeen/Saturn Girl, a hero born on Saturn’s moon Titan who has telekinetic abilities, in the American superhero sci-fi drama television series, Supergirl, from 2017 to 2018.
- She has also been featured in several magazines including Vogue, Marie Clare, Cosmopolitan, and Hello.