|Ondria Hardin Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||April 30, 1997|
Ondria Nichole Hardin
North Carolina, U.S.
New York City, New York, United States
Fashion / Runway model
Ondria Hardin is signed to these modeling agencies –
- Elite Model Management – Paris
- Elite Model Management – Copenhagen
- DNA Model Management – New York
- Premier Model Management – London
- Cinq Deux Un – Tokyo
- Dolls Model International
- Ford Models
- Priscilla’s Model Management – Sydney
- D’Management Group – Milan
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Race / Ethnicity
Sunkissed flaxen hair
34-24-34 in or 86-61-86 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
8 (US) or 5.5 (UK) or 38.5 (EU)
Ondria Hardin has advertised for lot many brands like 8 Seconds, Moussy, Prada, Prada eyewear, Sachin + Babi, Chanel, Aspesi, Hogan, Zara TRF, Jimmy Choo, Anna Sui, and others.
Best Known For
Her modeling work with Prada, Chanel, Marc Jacobs, Miu Miu, and Christian Dior.
First Fashion Show
She debuted with Resort 2012 fashion show where she walked the ramp for Doo.Ri.
She appeared in the 2013 short film The Return (25 minutes long), directed and written by Karl Lagerfeld.
She prepares for her ramp walk by putting her shoulders back and then walk the tightrope.
Ondria Hardin Favorite Things
- Cuisine – Asian
- City – New York City, Tokyo
- Holiday Destination – Taipei (in Taiwan)
Source – Interview Magazine
Ondria Hardin Facts
- She is friends with German model Antonia Wesseloh.
- She signed with Elite Models in the year 2010 and left it in 2011. She then signed with Ford Models.
- She grew up in the cotton fields and horse pastures.
- She was always tall.
- In 2009, Ondria was discovered in a showcase in North Carolina.
- When she started modeling, her dream campaign was to appear in Prada ads, and she was able to achieve that in 2011.
- He had always dreamt of walking Marc Jacobs runway.
- She never idolizes a person. She tries to remain herself.
- She was 15 when she shot for the August issue of Vogue China.