|Ondria Hardin Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||April 30, 1997|
Ondria Hardin is an American model who has walked for brands and designers such as Dolce & Gabbana, Chanel, Alexander McQueen, Dries van Noten, Bottega Veneta, Haider Ackermann, Louis Vuitton, Balenciaga, Valentino, Tommy Hilfiger, Gucci, Prada, Jil Sander, Dior, Michael Kors, Oscar de la Renta, Miu Miu, Anna Sui, Loewe, Marc Jacobs, Sacai, Moschino, Fendi, Chloe, Salvatore Ferragamo, Diane Von Furstenberg, Altuzarra, DSquared2, Nina Ricci, Olivier Theyskens, Lanvin, Giambattista Valli, Maison Martin Margiela, Paco Rabanne, Kenzo, Sonia Rykiel, Vera Wang, Jill Stuart, Narciso Rodriguez, Sportmax, Roberto Cavalli, Philipp Plein, Alberta Ferretti, Viktor & Rolf, Gareth Pugh, Max Mara, Blumarine, N° 21, Atelier Versace, Celine, Givenchy, Etro, Coach, Monique Lhuillier, Boss by Hugo Boss, Carolina Herrera, Calvin Klein, Tory Burch, Proenza Schouler, Balmain, Tom Ford, Mugler, J Mendel, Philosophy di Lorenzo Serafini, Brandon Maxwell, Victoria Beckham, and Rodarte. In addition to that, she has also graced the covers of magazines like Elle Mexico, Elle France, Glass UK, Love Want, Vogue Russia, Vogue Japan, Intermission Magazine, Vogue Girl Korea, and GREY Magazine.
Ondria Nichole Hardin
North Carolina, United States
New York City, New York, United States
Fashion / Runway model
Ondria Hardin is signed to these modeling agencies –
- Elite Model Management – Paris
- Elite Model Management – Copenhagen
- DNA Model Management – New York
- Premier Model Management – London
- Cinq Deux Un – Tokyo
- Dolls Model International
- Ford Models
- Priscilla’s Model Management – Sydney
- D’Management Group – Milan
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Race / Ethnicity
Sunkissed flaxen hair
34-24-34 in or 86-61-86 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
8 (US) or 5.5 (UK) or 38.5 (EU)
Ondria Hardin has advertised for lot many brands like 8 Seconds, Moussy, Prada, Prada eyewear, Sachin + Babi, Chanel, Aspesi, Hogan, Zara TRF, Jimmy Choo, Anna Sui, and others.
Best Known For
Her modeling work with Prada, Chanel, Marc Jacobs, Miu Miu, and Christian Dior.
First Fashion Show
She debuted with Resort 2012 fashion show where she walked the ramp for Doo.Ri.
She appeared in the 2013 short film The Return (25 minutes long), directed and written by Karl Lagerfeld.
She prepares for her ramp walk by putting her shoulders back and then walking the tightrope.
Ondria Hardin Favorite Things
- Cuisine – Asian
- City – New York City, Tokyo
- Holiday Destination – Taipei (in Taiwan)
Source – Interview Magazine
Ondria Hardin Facts
- She is friends with German model Antonia Wesseloh.
- She signed with Elite Models in the year 2010 and left it in 2011. She then signed with Ford Models.
- She grew up in the cotton fields and horse pastures.
- She was always tall.
- In 2009, Ondria was discovered in a showcase in North Carolina.
- When she started modeling, her dream campaign was to appear in Prada ads, and she was able to achieve that in 2011.
- She has been featured in various editorials including Vogue Italy, Elle Poland, Vogue Australia, Elle Australia, Elle Mexico, Harper’s Bazaar Australia, Vogue China, Elle France, LOVE, L’Officiel Russia, Allure, Harper’s Bazaar International, Harper’s Bazaar USA, Vogue Russia, Vogue Germany, Harper’s Bazaar Spain, Vogue UK, Harper’s Bazaar UK, Dazed, i-D, Dior Mag, GREY Magazine, and Numéro France.
- He had always dreamt of walking Marc Jacobs runway.
- She never idolizes a person. She tries to remain herself.
- She was 15 when she shot for the August issue of Vogue China.