Amy, Miss London
Westbury Park, Bristol, England, United Kingdom
Until Year 6, Amy went to St Ursula’s School in Bristol. Subsequently, she attended Cotham School in Bristol. She also went Redland Green School.
Model, TV personality
- Father – Bruce Willerton (Competitive triathlete)
- Mother – Sarah Willerton
- Siblings – She has a sister and a brother named Ross.
Her career is managed by these modeling agencies –
- Models 1 (signed with them in 2014)
- The Can Group
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
58 kg or 128 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Amy Willerton dated –
- Joey Essex (2013-2014) – English reality TV star and DJ, Joey Essex and Amy were RUMORed to be dating in December 2013. According to tabloids, they split in January 2014. Essex and Amy met on the set of I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here! for the first time. But, Essex denies of any rumors of their dating together. However, he admits of their kissing and sleeping together during that time.
Race / Ethnicity
39-25-35 in or 99-63.5-89 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU) or 10 (UK)
She had worked as a model for Abercrombie and Fitch previously.
Her religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Becoming “Miss Universe Great Britain 2013”.
She has not done any of the films.
First TV Show
In 2011, she appeared in the reality television show Signed by Katie Price as herself.
She comes from a fitness loving family. Her dad was an athlete, but in her olden days, she used to dislike the gyms and never entered them. But, now the things have changed and after she came out of a long-term relationship, she started working out and now greatly likes it.
Amy does high-intensity interval training, lunges, and squats for legs, weight training to make her muscles tighter. She never stays from exercises now and does leg exercises as much as she can do.
Regarding diet, she tries to eat healthy food before a competition. But, if she is craving for cookies, she’ll have it. She just can’t resist sometimes.
Amy Willerton Favorite Things
Amy Willerton Facts
- She likes to flick her hair a lot.
- In her free time, Willerton likes to do surfing, skiing, play Play Station / XBOX and spending time with her family in Bristol.
- She has several pets – Chow Chow, Yogi Bear and Tree Frog, Freddo in London.
- In 2010, at the age of 17, she won the title of “Miss Bristol”.
- Her dad is an athlete, who finished at 44th place in the 2009 Perth ITU Long Distance Triathlon World Championships.
- Her modeling career was started at the age of 15.
- She was discovered by Room 3 model agency’s Kate Marshall, while she was shopping with her sister.
- At the Miss Universe 2013 pageant, Willerton represented Great Britain. She was able to reach in the “Top 10”.
- She relocated to London in January 2012.
- Now, she is a bold model. But, Amy revealed that she used to wear glasses and braces, was shy and got bullied in school.
- She is the winner of Sky Living’s Signed By Katie Price reality show broadcast in 2011.
- From April 2011 to August 2012, Amy worked as a Fashion TV presenter in Geneva, Switzerland.
- In 2013, she appeared in ITV’s reality game show titled “I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here!” and was placed 5th.
- She likes cooking, horseback riding, and traveling.
- In April 2014, she became the director of London based fun brand SoSayMe.co.uk.
- Visit her official website @ www.amywillerton.com.
- Connect with Amy on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Tumblr.