|Ana Patricia Gámez Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||July 26, 1987|
|Spouse||Luis Carlos Martinez|
Ana Patricia Gámez is a Mexican beauty pageant contestant, reality TV personality, and TV show host who is best known as the winner of the 2010 beauty contest/reality television show Nuestra Belleza Latina. She has served as an entertainment correspondent and co-host for the morning TV show ¡Despierta América! (Wake Up America). Ana was featured in People en Español magazine’s 2010 list of ’50 Most Beautiful People’. She has also earned a dedicated fanbase on social media where she has more than 450k followers on Twitter and more than 2.5 million followers on Instagram.
Ana Patricia Gámez Montes
Navojoa, Sonora, Mexico
Miami Beach, Florida, United States
Beauty Pageant Contestant, TV Show Host
- Father – Juan Gámez
- Mother – Alicia Montes
- Others – Karla Martínez (Sister-in-Law) (TV Show Host), Antonella Peraza Martínez (Niece-in-Law), Michaella Peraza Martínez (Niece-in-Law), Emerson Peraza (Brother-in-Law), Andree Martinez (Sister-in-Law), Luis Carlos Martínez (Father-in-Law), María Goretti Rubio (Mother-in-Law)
She is represented by Shine Entertainment Media, Miami, Florida, United States.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ana has dated –
- Fernando González (2009–2013)
- Luis Carlos Martinez (2013-Present) – After her divorce with Fernando González in 2013, Ana got engaged to Luis Carlos Martinez, the brother of her Despierta América co-host Karla Martínez, in the same year. The couple got married in 2014 and have 2 children together – a daughter named Giulietta Martinez (b. May 5, 2015) and a son named Gael Leonardo Martínez Gámez (b. 2018).
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Mexican descent.
- Charming smile
- Petite frame
- Straight, shoulder-length hair
- Gleaming face
Ana Patricia Gámez Facts
- She had participated in the 2005 edition of Nuestra Belleza México where she represented the province of Sonora after finishing as the runner-up at the 2005 edition of Nuestra Belleza Sonora.
- When she won the Nuestra Belleza Latina title in 2010, she was just the 2nd Mexican to do so after Alejandra Espinoza won in 2007. She was also just the 3rd contestant after Alejandra Espinoza and Francisca Lachapel to win the title without ever finishing in the bottom-3 at any stage of the competition.
- In September 2019, she began hosting the reality TV show Enamorándonos USA.
- At the 2014 TVyNovelas Awards, she was nominated in the category of ‘Best Female Presenter’.
- She also hosts a self-titled YouTube channel where she posts vlogs, makeup tutorials, shopping hauls, fashion routines, and fitness tips. The channel has amassed more than 200k subscribers.
Featured Image by Ana Patricia Gámez / Instagram