|Anaitha Nair Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||July 19, 1984|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Anaitha Nair is an Indian actress turned hairstylist who rose to fame with her role as Aliya Bose in the sports-oriented film Chak De India (2007).
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Anaitha attended The Frank Anthony Public School, Bengaluru. Later, she went on to study at Bangalore University before moving to Mumbai.
She trained at Paul Gerrard in Hongkong under Australian hairstylist Sharon Hadler. Later, Anaitha attained her certification at the Vidal Sassoon Academy in San Francisco.
As a member of S5, she had released her music with Sony BMG.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Anaitha has dated –
- Akhil Nair (2011-Present) – Anaitha tied the knot with her long-time boyfriend and close friend Akhil Nair in 2011.
Race / Ethnicity
Anaitha has Malayali ancestry on her father’s side and Parsi ancestry on her mother’s side.
- Wide smile
- Almond-shaped eyes
Anaitha has appeared in commercials for several brands such as –
- Virgin Mobile with Ranbir Kapoor
- Dairy Milk Silk
- Medical Abortion Pills
Anaitha Nair Facts
- She was brought up in Bangalore.
- Anaitha made her debut theatrical film appearance in By the People in 2005. Later, in 2007, she was cast in her first Hindi language film as Aliya Bose in Chak De India alongside the likes of actors Shah Rukh Khan, Vidya Malvade, and Shilpa Shukla.
- She was a member of the Indian pop band named S5 that was formed in 2004. Some of the other members of the group were Benny Dayal, SuVi, Bhargavi Pillai, and Arjun Sasi. The band won the first SS Music voice hunt competition.
- In March 2005, Anaitha contributed to the release of the band’s first album titled Isai.
- The first post that Anaitha uploaded to her Instagram account was on January 22, 2017.
- She moved to Hong Kong after her marriage to Akhil Nair in order to pursue her passion for hairdressing.
- Over the years, Anaitha has appeared in various well-known films that include Mumbai Calling, Well Done Abba, Dum Maaro Dum, Ekaant, and Force.
Featured Image By Anaitha Nair / Instagram