|Anderson Webb Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||August 1, 2001|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Anderson Webb is an English social media star, best known for his personal YouTube channel titled “MRandersonwebb”, which has amassed a fanbase of more than 200k subscribers. Anderson created it on September 5, 2011, and focused on real-life vlogs with his older brother Harrison, as well as challenges, discussions, and pranks. In 2018, his channel’s video upload schedule slowed down a bit, and he only posted short edits of other trending videos on the platform. It then became apparent that Anderson shifted his focus to the joint channel with his brother, titled “Webb Brothers”, which has garnered an audience of more than 700k subscribers.
Through that channel, they focused on challenges, Q&A, pranks, discussions, reviews, real-life vlogs, as well as collaborations with other well-known social media stars such as Merrell Twins – Veronica Merrell and Vanessa Merrell, as well as Dominic DeAngelis, Kian Lawley, JC Caylen, Franny Arrieta, Corey La Barrie, Bobby Mares, and others. In early 2019, Anderson was also hired to help as a video editor for the channel “KianAndJC” which has amassed more than 3.5 million subscribers. Anderson has also amassed a fanbase online with more than 200k followers on Twitter and more than 200k followers on Instagram.
Hertfordshire, England, United Kingdom
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Los Angeles, California, United States
Social Media Star
- Siblings – Harrison Webb (Older Brother) (Social Media Star)
- Others – Amy Liang (Aunt) (Hairstylist)
Anderson self-manages his career.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Anderson Webb has dated –
- Franny Arrieta (2017) – After he uploaded a video titled I FINALLY DID HER makeup w/ FRANNY ARRIETA *GOES WRONG*, his audience started speculating that the two were dating. However, his brother Harrison had undergone the same suspicion. In October 2017, both of them appeared in a video on their joint channel alongside Franny, which was titled ARE WE DATING? They gave relationship advice and asked their fanbase to vote on a poll about whether one of them was dating her or not. Funnily, Franny’s dad noticed the chemistry himself, and asked her whether she’s dating ‘that Webb kid.’ A few months later, it became apparent that all 3 were just great friends, and loved collaborating together for videos.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of English descent.
Long fringe haircut
Anderson Webb has endorsed brands such as –
- Lazy Oaf
- River Island
- Supreme NYC
- United Colors of Benetton
- PALACE Skateboards
- Reebok Classic
Best Known For
- Having a fanbase online with more than 200k subscribers on YouTube, more than 200k followers on Twitter, as well as more than 700k subscribers on the joint YouTube channel with his brother Harrison Webb
- Collaborating with other social media stars such as Franny Arrieta, JC Caylen, Kian Lawley, Bobby Mares, Corey La Barrie, Merrell Twins, and others
First Web Show
He made his web show debut in The Haunted House Contract in 2017.
Anderson Webb Favorite Things
- Animal – Dog
- Hobbies – Boating, Riding A Quad Bike
- Drink – Tea
- Personal Quote – “Always fixing my hair… never gets fixed.”
Anderson Webb Facts
- He has a dog named Phoenix.
- Anderson and his brother would often start their videos with a French greeting “Bonjour!”, which means “good day!”
- Growing up, he and his brother used to dress up often. They would wear bras, as well as put their underwear or shorts on their head.
- His brother has never seen him n*ked.
- Anderson and his brother never kissed the same girl, and neither of them has sent nudes.
- Anderson has made arrangements with a company named TeeSpring to help him source and deliver the merchandise he designed.
- He and his brother featured their mother in many of their videos but never revealed her name.
- The Merrell Twins gifted him a pop socket so that he doesn’t drop his phone while recording a video.
- According to his brother, the most annoying habit he has is always wearing wireless earphones paired with a hoodie. Harrison has no idea he cannot hear him, and wastes “solid 10-15 minutes” talking to him each time.
- He collaborated with Zoella in a video titled Easy Everyday Makeup Tutorial in November 2017.
- Anderson only stole something once in his life. It a Mars chocolate bar, and completely unintentional, and only happened because the cart was filled to the brim while his mom was shopping, so it slipped through.
- He went boating with a well-known singer Jasmine Thompson in September 2016. When his fanbase got excited that they were dating, he stated in a caption of another social media post: “Not my GF.”
- Anderson has a Cameo account, where he creates personalized video message responses for his fans for a small price.
- Follow him on Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and 2nd YouTube.
Featured Image by Anderson Webb / Instagram