|Allie Ayers Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||December 23, 1993|
Allie Ayers is an American model, social media star, swimwear designer, and entrepreneur, best known for her modeling career that began in her teenage years. She became well-known to the wider audience after the photo shoot for the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 2018 issue, for which she managed to beat 5k other models to become one of the chosen ones. Allie utilized the momentum that she gained by appearing in the issue to launch her own swimwear brand that she named Bissy Swim the same year. She had a set goal of providing fitting swimwear for all sizes, as she herself struggled to fit the mold of the fashion industry. As a model, Allie is signed to Wilhelmina, Kim Dawson Models, and Brink Model Management talent agencies, and has amassed a large social media fanbase with more than 80k followers on Instagram.
Los Angeles, California, United States
Allie Ayers has a degree in health science.
Model, Social Media Star, Entrepreneur, Swimwear Designer
- Mother – Kari Pinson Baker
Allie Ayers is represented by –
- Wilhelmina (Manager, Agent) in Los Angeles, California, United States, and New York, New York, United States
- Kim Dawson Models (Manager, Agent) in Dallas, Texas, United States
- Brink Model Management (Manager, Agent) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of American descent.
She has also dyed her hair ‘Dark Brown’, and ‘Ombre’ with ‘Light Brown’ hair roots.
- Tall, slim physique
- Fuller lips
10 (US) or 40.5 (EU) or 7.5 (UK)
Allie Ayers has endorsed brands such as –
- Gooseberry Intimates (2018)
- Bissy Swim (2018)
- B’CAUSE (2019)
- PUMA (2019)
- MVMT (2019)
- little high, little low (2019)
- Virtue Labs (2019)
- Winky Lux (2019)
- Band of Gypsies Clothing (2019)
- Library: Rental Clothier (2019)
- Haus of Pink Lemonaid (2019)
- MIDHEAVEN DENIM (2019)
- CHESTER (2019)
- TLD Candles (2019)
- Curie Deodorant (2019)
- Lululemon (2019)
- Glossier (2019)
- ZIIP BEAUTY (2019)
Best Known For
- Her career as a middle-size model and a social media fanbase consisting of more than 80k followers on Instagram
- Creating the swimwear clothing brand Bissy Swim in 2018
First TV Show
Maemae Renfrow made her first TV show appearance as a host in an episode titled Look Good, Feel Good of the reality-TV series This is SD in 2018.
Despite being very active on social media, Allie rarely mentions her workout routine. She did share that running is a big passion of hers, as well as hiking and mountaineering, all of which helped her maintain her slim physique.
Allie Ayers Favorite Things
- Activity – Sunbathing, Designing Swimsuit, Sewing, Writing Poetry
- Stores – Pinky Otto, Steve Edelman, Free People
- Sport – Basketball
- Basketball Team – Oklahoma State
- Animals – Cat, Dog
- Food – Flamin’ Hot Cheetos, Pizza
- Song – Iris by Goo Goo Dolls
- Personal Quote – “I will choose to love the parts of me I don’t feel are worthy of love.”
Allie Ayers Facts
- She grew up in a 2-story yellow house with a garden that her mom maintained.
- The town she grew up in had only 1.3k residents. The fact that almost everybody knew each other made her upbringing very modest.
- Allie created her 1st perfume with roses from the garden, as well as different plants and bushes, and wore it to church. Her dad told her she could get any perfume from the Dillard’s store afterward if she swore to never wear her “perfume” again.
- In the past, she has worked as a bartender, spray girl at a tanning salon, and even for the Weatherford Oklahoma Economic Development office as an administrative assistant.
- In 2011, she was a part of the Oklahoma State basketball team that won the 2A Girls State Championship.
- Allie posted her 1st picture on Instagram in May 2012.
- In 2017, Allie quit her job as a software engineer and moved to New York City, New York, United States.
- In order to aid her modeling career and entrepreneurship, Allie moved to Los Angeles, California, the United States in 2018. She initially thought that she would never like Los Angeles, but quickly fell in love with the city.
- According to her, the worst part of modeling is the delay in payment of 60 to 90 days. She added that unless you are Kendall Jenner, the fitness routine, sleep schedule, and diet often changes due to the nature of the inconsistency of working.
- The reason she fell in love with modeling was the creativity and the collaborative vibe during photo shoots.
- Allie had trouble fitting the “ideal body” standard and decided to stay a “middle size” model as to not jeopardize her health by dieting.
- She is a big proponent of inclusivity of all skin colors, ethnicities, and body shapes. This is reflected in her Bissy Swim brand, which sells all sizes between 0 and 26.
- The Miss Oklahoma USA 2017 winner, Cheyene Darling, wore one of her swimsuits at the competition. Allie used the publicity to launch her swimwear brand.
- An important lesson that she learned in business was to hire people to do jobs she wasn’t an expert in. This allowed her to avoid stress and focus on things that she loved doing.
- Before Bissy Swim, she had a business venture in website design and renting properties.
- Her idea of a perfect day is doing absolutely nothing with a martini in her hand and with no one bothering her.
- If her future daughter wanted to be a model, Allie would regularly monitor her mental and physical health. This is to make sure that she can be a teenager without worrying about weight and obsessing over looks.
- Allie has a tattoo of a pizza slice on her butt, a small tattoo near the sole of her left foot, as well as a narrow, long quote across her left thigh.
- Visit her brand’s official website @ bissyswim.com.
- Follow her on Instagram.
Featured Image by Allie Ayers / Instagram