|Angel Manuel Soto Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||January 28, 1983|
Angel Manuel Soto is a Puerto Rican director, producer, and screenwriter who is highly sought-after and widely praised for his work on films like Charm City Kings (2020), El Púgil (2016), La Granja (2015), etc. He has more than 100k followers on Instagram and more than 100k followers on Twitter.
Angel Manuel Soto
Santurce, San Juan, Puerto Rico
Los Angeles, California, United States
Angel Manuel Soto graduated from Wesleyan Academy in 2001.
He was enrolled at the Universidad del Sagrado Corazón and graduated with a bachelor’s degree in advertising in 2004.
Director, Producer, Screenwriter
- Father – He worked as a car salesman.
- Mother – Elizabeth Vazquez (Flight Attendant)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
67 kg or 147.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Angel Manuel Soto has dated –
- In 2021, he got officially married to his longtime girlfriend whose name is unknown.
Race / Ethnicity
Innumerable tattoos all over his body
Angel Manuel Soto has endorsed or promoted the brand ‘La Tigre’.
Angel Manuel Soto Favorite Things
- Directors – Alejandro Gonzalez Iñarritu, Andrei Tarkovsky
Source – IMDb
Angel Manuel Soto Facts
- Some of his close friends in the film industry are producer Marco Orsini, director Álvaro Aponte Centeno, and Mexican directors Alejandro Gómez Monteverde and Alonso Alvarez.
- Angel struggled to come up with the funding for his debut short film, 22weeks (2009). Thus, he accumulated the finance by putting all the rooms in his house on rent and committing to sleeping on the floor for 2 months.
- His work has been showcased and nominated for multiple awards at prestigious film festivals like the Tribeca Film Festival, Sundance Film Festival, Chicago Latino Film Festival, Miami Film Festival, etc.
- Angel can fluently converse in Spanish and English.
Featured Image by Angel Manuel Soto / Instagram