|Jackson Rathbone Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||December 14, 1984|
Jackson Rathbone is an American actor, singer, musician, producer, and writer who is known for having been cast in roles like Jasper Hale in The Twilight Saga film series, Sokka in the action-adventure fantasy film The Last Airbender, Nicholas Fiske in the television drama series Beautiful People, Jared Peters in the MTV teen drama series Finding Carter, Giorgio in the TNT action-drama series The Last Ship, Conrad Coltrane in the Gothic horror-thriller film Hurt, Bobby Kelly in the drama film Live at the Foxes Den, Donovan Taylor in the comedy-drama film The Wall of Mexico, Bobbo in the short romantic comedy film Horseshoe Theory, and Russ in the independent drama film Girlfriend.
Monroe Jackson Rathbone V
Jay, Ratty, Rathy
Singapore City, Singapore
Los Angeles, California, United States
Rathbone did his schooling at a college preparatory school named Trinity School of Midland in Texas.
During his high school days, the actor also went to Interlochen Arts Academy in Michigan from where he did his major in acting.
Jackson had plans to pursue a degree in acting from the Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama in Scotland after graduation. But he headed to Los Angeles instead where he became an actor.
Actor, Musician, Singer, Producer, Writer
- Father – Monroe Jackson Rathbone IV
- Mother – Randee Lynn Rathbone
- Siblings – Kelly Rathbone (Older Sister), Brittney Rathbone (Younger Sister), Ryann Rathbone (Older Sister)
- Others – Monroe Jackson Rathbone III (Paternal Grandfather), Barbara Theo Faures (Paternal Grandmother), Clarence Joseph Brauner, Jr. (Maternal Grandfather), Brenda Lynn Baker (Maternal Grandmother), Monroe Jackson Rathbone II (Paternal Great Grandfather)
He has been managed by –
- LINK Entertainment, Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Innovative Artists, Talent Agency, Santa Monica, California, United States
His net worth had been $7 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
73 kg or 161 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jackson Rathbone has dated –
- Sheila Hafsadi (2011-Present) – Jackson started dating Sheila Hafsadi and the two had a son on July 5, 2012, named Monroe Jackson Rathbone VI, and his godmother is Nikki Reed, Jackson’s close friend and Twilight co-star. The couple tied the knot on September 29, 2013. On March 10, 2016, the actor made public that they were again expecting a baby and they had a daughter Presley Bowie Rathbone on May 31, 2016. Their 3rd child, a son named Felix Valleau Rathbone, was born on December 31, 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White and Hispanic)
Jackson Rathbone is of German, English, Cajun/French, Scottish, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, Irish, Dutch, and Spanish descent.
- Has a fetish for hats of different types
- His green eyes
Jackson appeared in a TV commercial for MasterCard in 2009 and also did a commercial for No Smoking in the same year.
He has also been seen in a TV commercial for Proactiv, and Sears jeans.
Alongside Nicola Peltz, he was seen in a KCA commercial.
Best Known For
Portraying the character of Jasper Hale in The Twilight Saga film series including Twilight, The Twilight Saga: New Moon, The Twilight Saga: Eclipse, and The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn (both parts).
His acting debut was in the 2005 Western-drama film River’s End as Jimmy.
First TV Show
In 2005, Jackson appeared in the crime drama series Close to Home for his role as Scott Fields.
As a Singer
Jackson was a member of a music band 100 Monkeys that he formed with his Interlochen Arts Academy friends Ben Graupner, Ben Johnson, Jerad Anderson, and M. Lawrence Abrams.
In 2009, the 100 Monkeys released three albums. 100 Monkeys did a 100-city tour in 2009-2011 and released the Liquid Zoo album in June 2011. They also did many international tours.
For his Twilight role, he undertook fitness training and was often spotted with a female trainer.
He did kung-fu training and also trained on a medicine ball to support a fit body.
Jackson Rathbone Favorite Things
- Hobbies – Guitar, writing poetry, producing music
- Actors – Robert Downey Jr., Clint Eastwood, Katharine Hepburn, River Phoenix, Christopher Walken, Jack Nicholson
- Band – The Stevedores
- Singer – Spencer Bell
- Song – Number 13
Source – IMDb, Twilight Lexicon, Radar Online
Jackson Rathbone Facts
- His passion for arts is since childhood and due to that, he started acting at a local community theater called The Pickwick Players.
- In 1997 at the age of 13, he went to see the Titanic movie and experienced his first kiss.
- Rathbone is the owner of PatchMo Entertainment which is a production company and Happy Jack Records, a record company.
- The actor is Little Kids Rock’s honorary board member. It is a nonprofit organization that works on restoring music education in public schools in the U.S.
- In support of the organization, Jackson donated a Twilight script signed by the stars for an auction, made visits to the classroom of the organization, and provided instruments to the students.
- His close friends include Ben Graupner, Ben Johnson, and his co-stars from the Twilight series including Ashley Greene, Kellan Lutz, and Nikki Reed.
- Jackson is colorblind.
- When he was 18-years-old, Jackson got his tongue pierced and he kept it till the age of 20.
- He co-starred as Sokka, Katara’s brother and a warrior from the Southern Water Tribe, in the 2010 action-adventure fantasy film The Last Airbender.
- In 2021, he appeared as Wes in the comedy film Mixtape, starring Gemma Brooke Allen, Nick Thune, and Julie Bowen.
- You can follow him on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.