|Angelic Quick Info
|4 ft 8 in
|Date of Birth
|June 22, 2004
Angelic is an American singer and social media star who is prominently known for the release of her original songs Lost In The City and Curfew. Besides that, she has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 100k subscribers on YouTube and more than 700k followers on Instagram.
Miami, Florida, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Singer, Social Media Star
- Father – Leonel Montero
- Mother – Maria Montero
- Siblings – Angel Montero (Brother), Lionel Montero (Brother), Alejandra Montero (Sister)
Angelic is represented by Pallas Management Group.
4 ft 8 in or 142 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Venezuelan descent.
- Plush lips
- Beautiful eyes
Through her social media, she has either endorsed or promoted various brands including ESSENTIALS JEWELS.
- She was brought up in Miami and later, she relocated to Los Angeles, California.
- Besides singing, Angelic is also a good dancer.
- She was 9 years old when she gained popularity for the release of her cover music of Katy Perry‘s Roar.
- Angelic has done music covers of various artists like Ariana Grande, Becky G, Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato, and Miley Cyrus.
- Her goal as of 2018, was to release a song that would feature on the Top 100 Billboard.
- She started singing after trying out the application Smule which was used by her mother. Also, her brother is a songwriter.
- Her biggest pet peeve is being talked to before she finishes a sentence.
- She compares her belly dancing skills to that of music artist Shakira.
- Her 13th birthday was the best one that she ever had.
Featured Image By Angelic / Instagram