|Angelo Kelly Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6½ in|
|Date of Birth||December 23, 1981|
Angelo Kelly is a Spanish singer, composer, and musician who is best known for being a member of the prominent Irish-American pop and folk music group The Kelly Family. Nevertheless, Angelo has also come off as an idol for young girls. With his family, Angelo has sold more than 20 million records and has won several awards.
Angelo Gabriele Kelly
Pamplona, Navarra, Spain
Singer, Musician, Composer, Actor
Angelo was homeschooled along with his siblings. Also, they were given music and dance lessons.
- Father – Daniel Kelly (Musician, Singer) (b. 1930- d. 2002)
- Mother – Barbara Ann Suokko (Singer, Musician) (d. 1982)
- Siblings – John Kelly (Older Brother) (Musician, Singer), Joey Kelly (Older Brother) (Singer, Songwriter, Athlete), Patricia Kelly (Older Sister) (Singer, Musician), Victor James Kelly (Older Brother) (Singer, Musician, Composer), Michael Patrick Kelly (Older Brother) (Singer, Musician, Composer), Barby Kelly (Singer, Musician), Maite Kelly (Singer, Actress)
- Others – Daniel Jr. Kelly (Older Half-Brother) (Singer, Musician), Caroline Kelly (Older Half-Sister) (Singer, Musician), Kathleen Kelly (Older Half-Sister) (Singer, Musician), Paul Kelly (Older Half-Brother) (Singer, Musician), Joanne (Step-Mother)
Pop, Rock, Folklore
Angelo has released his music with various record labels including Universal Music Group and Ten4One Records.
5 ft 6½ in or 169 cm
71 kg or 156.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Angelo has dated –
- Kira Harms (1979-Present) – On October 7, 1979, Angelo married a girl named Kira Harms. The couple has 3 sons named Gabriel Harms Kelly (b. July 3, 2001), Joseph Ewan Gregory Walter (b. November 23, 2010), and William Emanuel. They also have 2 daughters named Helen Josephine Harms Kelly (b. November 5, 2002) and Emma Maria (b. March 6, 2006).
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Hispanic)
He has Irish and Spanish ancestry.
- Forms a ponytail
- Thin lips
- Wears a pair of reading glasses at all times.
- Dimpled cheeks
Angelo Kelly Facts
- His father Daniel Kelly Sr. and mother Barbara Ann Suokko married one another in 1970.
- He is the youngest child born to the Kelly family.
- Angelo’s oldest half-brother Daniel Jr. was diagnosed with a disability in the past.
- His father once ran the antiques shop in Spain.
- The band called The Kelly Kids was formed in 1974, by his half-siblings Caroline, Daniel, Kathy, and Paul. They were once robbed of all their money while on a tour and the group had to busk on the streets to earn their way back home.
- Shortly after his birth, Angelo’s mother passed away in 1982, after being diagnosed with breast cancer.
- He and his family were once described as a “singing cult” by the German newspaper Die Zeit.
- Angelo started to perform alongside his family as a street musician from a young age.
- He contributed his vocals professionally for the first time on the vinyl single Hiroshima – I’m Sorry in 1985 and wrote his first song titled Pee-Pee which was featured in the album Keep On Singing (1989).
- Angelo released his debut solo studio album in 2006, which was titled I’m Ready. It was ranked at #54 place on the German album charts.
Featured Image By Olaf Kosinsky / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0