|Luke Combs Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||March 2, 1990|
Luke Combs is an American singer and songwriter whose genre of specialization is country music. He has gained major popularity with the release of his singles like Hurricane (2016), When It Rains It Pours (2017), One Number Away (2018), She Got the Best of Me (2018), and Beautiful Crazy (2018). Combs has amassed a massive fan base with more than a million followers on Instagram, more than a million subscribers on YouTube, and more than 400k followers on Twitter.
Luke Albert Combs
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Luke Combs studied at A.C. Reynolds High School. Later, he went to Appalachian State University. Throughout his student life, he had been polishing his vocal skills and also played football.
However, he dropped out in his 4th year of college to pursue a career in music.
Luke Combs is represented by –
- Sophia Sansone, General Manager, Make Wake Artists, Inc.
- Aaron Tannenbaum, Booking Agent, Creative Artists Agency
Vocals, Acoustic Guitar
- Columbia Nashville
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
90 kg or 198.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Luke Combs has dated –
- Nicole Hocking (2016-Present) – Luke Combs started dating Nicole Hocking in 2016. They can often be seen together attending various events as well as in their social media feed. Luke proposed to her in Maui, Hawaii in November 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
- Often wears a cap
- Unkempt stubble
He has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- Rolls-Royce Motor Cars NA
- Columbia Sportswear
- Bass Pro Shops
- Blue Otter
Best Known For
Releasing the album, This One’s for You, in 2017 whose songs secured the top 10 positions in various music charts and were ranked #1 on Country Airplay
On June 2, 2017, Luke released his debut studio album, This One’s for You, through Columbia Nashville. The album received a ‘Platinum’ certification from RIAA.
First TV Show
Luke made his first TV show appearance as a musical guest in an episode of the news talk-show, Today, in 2017.
Luke has found it a bit challenging to attain a healthy body because of his long-term struggle with body weight. Nevertheless, he has trained under the guidance of trainer Kevin Klug of Klug Fitness. The workout sessions have helped him feel healthier than before.
Luke Combs Favorite Things
- Food – Anything and everything
- Way To Spend A Day Off In Nashville – Fishing on the Cumberland River
Source – CountryFanCast.com
Luke Combs Facts
- He has been singing since his early years.
- He even gave a solo performance in Carnegie Hall during his school days.
- Luke made his professional debut with the song, Hurricane in 2015. The song was ranked #46 on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart and was also included in the iTunes’ Top 10 Country Charts in 2015.
- He enjoys spending his leisure time doing hunting and fishing.
- His high school celebrity crush was the famous actress, Jennifer Aniston.
- Musician Ray Fulcher is one of Luke’s best friends.
- Visit his official website @ lukecombs.com.
Featured Image by Luke Combs / Instagram