|Lolo Zouaï Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||March 5, 1995|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Lolo Zouaï is a French-born American R&B and pop musician, singer, songwriter, and producer who grabbed the attention of the audience with the release of her debut album, High Highs to Low Lows, in 2019. Some of her many songs and extended plays include Ocean Beach, Money Diamonds Roses, Chain, Blue, Here to Stay, Ride, For the Crowd, It’s My Fault, Challenge, So Real, and Summers in Vegas.
Laureen Rebeha Zouaï
San Francisco, California, United States
Musician, Singer, Songwriter, Producer
- Father – Salim Zouaï
- Mother – Florence (Poirier)
Keep it on the Lolo, RCA Records, Because Music
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Lolo Zouaï is of Algerian descent on her father’s side and has French roots on her mother’s side.
Dark Brown (Natural)
- Blending the style of classical French crooners with Arab music
- Pierced septum
- A mole under her lips
Lolo Zouaï Favorite Things
- One Of Her Favorite Songs From Her Album High Highs to Low Lows – Here to Stay
Source – Coup De Main Magazine
Lolo Zouaï Facts
- She moved to the United States when she was just 3 months old and grew up in San Francisco, California.
- Her first album secured a 7.5 out of 10 rating on Pitchfork.
- Lolo Zouaï has credited American rapper and record producer Too Short as one of her musical inspirations.
- In April 2019, The Guardian featured her as the “one to watch”.
- She co-wrote the song, Still Down, from the Grammy award-winning album H.E.R. by the American singer and songwriter Gabriella Wilson (also known as H.E.R.).
- It was announced that Lolo Zouaï will open for Dua Lipa‘s Future Nostalgia Tour in the winter of 2021.
Featured Image by Alon Shastel for i-D magazine France / i-d.vice.com / CC BY-SA 4.0