|Analuisa Corrigan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||December 28, 1994|
Analuisa Corrigan is an American multimedia artist who is widely recognized for her relationship with actor Logan Lerman. Analuisa has amassed more than 80k followers on her ceramic exclusive Instagram page where she has uploaded pictures of her life and showcased her creative caliber.
New York, United States
She graduated from Parsons School of Design at The New School, acquiring a BFA in Communication Designs. She also studied Graphic Designing at Santa Barbara City College.
- Father – Edward Joseph Corrigan (Technical Director at Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater)
- Mother – Monica Agami
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Logan Lerman (2020-Present) – She started dating actor Logan in 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Moles and on her face
- Fuller lips
- Skin tag on her forehead
- Large and expressive eyes
She has endorsed or promoted several brands such as Aritzia.
Analuisa Corrigan Favorite Things
- Vegan Dish – Frittata
Source – Instagram
Analuisa Corrigan Facts
- She has worked as a freelance graphic designer at Hello Alfred.
- Analuisa has recalled that in her senior year of college, she was interning at an advertisement agency and having immense difficulty as she was sitting behind a screen all day. She is a very hands-on individual and would have endless ideas, and lists of things that she wanted to do, and it felt like she couldn’t do them. She started having a strong longing to make lamps and had finally switched to clay.
- Analuisa has been based in Los Angeles and New York having mainly worked in ceramic art.
- She has spent close to a decade making art out of paint, clay, and also printed matter, having begun traversing the realm of spatial design in 2019. She has spoken of her practice as an intersection between fine art and function via organic as well as figurative shapes.
- Corrigan had grown up surrounded by the gated communities in San Diego, having got a taste of culture from regular road trips down to Mexico along with her mother. She was also exposed to the multidimensionality of New York City’s theater world via her father. She has regarded the dance company that her father had toured with as the means to be with real people in real life, that did not exist on the West Coast. Being around the crew used to leave a big impression on her. She would get inspired by seeing people being masters of the deep craft with a wide variety of materials that could be made functional while being still artistic.
- She and Logan had begun quarantining together in the initial phase of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Analuisa has been fascinated by how something made with her hands would also have a function. She has seen that a constant of trial and error has been the best way for her to put her process.
- She has considered it to be a very special thing for her to know that in somebody’s most intimate space, their home, they would be cherishing having something that she created in there.
Featured Image by Ana Corrigan / Instagram