Bandra West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Anisha Dixit completed her high school education from a German school. She then moved to Switzerland for her studies but soon, she was again on the move as she went to the United States for her education. She eventually completed her studies from the US.
Social Media Star
She handles her management and representation work on her own.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Prominent nose
- Elongated chin
Anisha Dixit has used her strong social media reach to promote a number of products and brands through her online activity. For the sake of promotions, she sometimes tries to incorporate products in her videos. One of her most high profile sponsors is Flipkart.
Best Known For
Being one of the most popular Indian YouTubers. Her official YouTube channel has more than 700k subscribers. She also has more than 750k followers on Facebook.
Anisha Dixit Favorite Things
- YouTube Star – iJustine
Source – Economic Times
Anisha Dixit Facts
- She started her official YouTube channel in November 2013 and, since then, her videos have managed to garner combined views of more than 80 million.
- She has suffered a lot of online bullying and social media trolling. At the start of her social media journey, she was so badly affected by it that she even considered giving up her YouTube channel.
- She moved to Mumbai in a bid to start her acting career.
- One day while traveling in an auto rickshaw, she clicked a couple of selfies and recorded videos. When she later saw the video, she found it very interesting. She found it very intriguing that no one has used rickshaw as a backdrop for social media work and despite the fact that it is used by almost everyone.
- Her first video to be recorded in a rickshaw was her review of the movie, Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram-Leela, which was posted on November 20, 2013, on her channel.
- When she started off, she was very particular about finding a pink rickshaw for her videos. She used to call about 20 to 30 rickshaw drivers to find someone who could come for her shoot.
- In her early days as a YouTuber, she used to record her videos on iPhone 4 and edit those videos with iMovie. For the audio recording, she used to rely on zoom mike.
- She has a pet dog named Morty, who has his own Instagram account with more than 1k followers.
- Follow her on Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Anisha Dixit / Instagram