|Tom Ackerley Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||January 1, 1990|
Tom Ackerley is a British assistant director turned producer whose production work includes films like I, Tonya (2017), Terminal (2018), and Dreamland (2019).
Guildford, England, United Kingdom
Los Angeles, California, United States
He studied film at Godalming College, which is 5 miles away from Tom’s home town.
Assistant Director, Producer
- Father – He is a real estate agent.
- Mother – She is the owner of a property management company.
- Siblings – Ben Ackerley (Brother). He also has another brother.
- Others – Douglas Robbie (Father-in-Law) (Sugarcane Tycoon from Queensland), Sarie Kessler (Mother-in-Law) (Physiotherapist), Lachlan Robbie (Brother-in-Law) (Stunt Performer), Cameron Robbie (Brother-in-Law) (Actor), Anya Robbie (Sister-in-Law)
6 ft or 183 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Tom Ackerley has dated –
- Margot Robbie (2014–Present) – The couple met in 2013 on the sets of Suite Francaise and started dating in 2014. They got married in December 2016 in New South Wales, Australia.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of English descent.
- Lean and fit
- Tall height
Tom Ackerley Facts
- He likes playing golf and enjoys many other outdoor sports.
- Tom worked as an assistant director on the sets of The Last Days on Mars (2013) and The Brothers Grimsby (2016).
- He was one of the producers of I, Tonya (2017) that got him a 2018 Producers Guild of America nomination.
- Ackerley runs a production company in collaboration with Margot Robbie and few other friends under the banner called LuckyChap Entertainment.
- In 2017, Tom and Margot Robbie bought a Los Angeles-based 3,364 square feet house for $2.725 million. The couple listed the house for $3.475 million in 2021.
Featured Image by Tom Ackerley / Instagram