|Anita Chui Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8.5 in|
|Date of Birth||May 27, 1988|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Anita Chui is a Chinese actress and model known for her successful modeling career and for appearing in popular TV shows and films like Special Female Force and From Vegas to Macau III. She has done endorsement work for brands like Selfridges, Adidas, Virgin Atlantic, and L’Oreal Paris. Anita has a huge social media fan base with more than 200k followers on Instagram.
Anita Chui Pik Ka
Replica Amy Yip, G Milk, Cui big Melon
Hong Kong, China
Anita Chui went to the University of Central Lancashire and graduated with a Bachelor of Marketing degree.
She later got enrolled in a Master of Business Administration at the University of Sheffield. However, she dropped out of the university to pursue an acting career.
Anita Chui was previously represented by Sun Entertainment Culture.
5 ft 8½ in or 174 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Anita Chui has used her social media account to promote a number of products and brands such as –
- Virgin Atlantic
- L’Oreal Paris
Best Known For
- Being cast in an important role in the action comedy movie, Special Female Force.
- Having appeared in the Chinese variety show, Chest of Tricks.
- Having made an appearance in the action comedy movie, From Vegas to Macau III.
In 2012, she made her theatrical film debut in the drama movie Lan Kwai Fong 2.
First TV Show
In 2016, Anita Chui made her first TV show appearance on the variety show, I Love HK.
Anita Chui relies on running to keep herself fit and in the right shape. In fact, she loves to participate in marathons. In April 2018, she ran in her first 10 km marathon. She devised her own workout regime to get her in the peak shape for her participation.
Anita has also made gymnastics a part of her workout routine. She has hired Emily Bread as her personal trainer to guide her through her workout sessions.
Anita Chui Facts
- She is fluent in English, Mandarin, and Cantonese.
- In 2017, she was hired as a host of the TV show, Chest of Tricks. She was also signed up as a moderator for the show, Evening Blow.
- While she was spending summer vacations in Hong Kong in 2012 after completing her 2nd year at the University of Sheffield, she met Paco Wong, the manager of Sun Entertainment Culture. After meeting Wong, she decided to drop her studies and give the acting career a try.
- Follow her on Instagram and Facebook.
Featured Image by Anita Chui / Instagram