|Anna Hope Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Year of Birth||1974|
Anna Hope is an English actress and writer who is known for her work in Doctor Who (2005), Coronation Street (1960), and Tardisodes (2006).
Anna was born in 1974.
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
Anna studied at Edgworth Primary School and went on to complete her schooling at Turton High School.
She attended William Hulme’s Grammar School, Manchester, England. After that, Anna studied at Wadham College, Oxford, The Royal Academy of Dramatic Art, London, and Birkbeck College, London.
Anna attained a degree in English from Wadham College and graduated with a Master of Arts in Creative Writing from Birkbeck College in 2001.
Anna is represented by Felicity Bryan Associates and Feast Management.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Raised eyebrows
- Alluring eyes
Anna Hope Facts
- She was raised in the village of Edgworth, Bolton, Lancashire.
- Anna started taking an interest in acting at an early age and she and her sister would often stage plays at home.
- She was 10 years old when her parents signed her up at the Octagon Youth Theatre, in Bolton.
- After completing her graduation, Anna relocated back to Manchester at the age of 16.
- Her television credits include Crime and Punishment, Waking the Dead, and Coronation Street.
- Anna published her debut novel titled Wake in January 2014. She has since gone on to publish several other books that include the likes of The Ballroom (2016) and Expectation (2019).
Featured Image By Anna Hope / Twitter