|Anna K Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||November 20, 1995|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Anna Kolomoiets who is famously known as Anna K is a Ukrainian fashion designer. She had started her career as a model at the age of 14 but got more interested in fashion designing, thereafter. Hence, she started putting more emphasis on creating her own designs. At 16, she had launched her own fashion collection which was presented at Mercedes-Benz Kiev Fashion Days’ Fashion Scout in 2012.
Anna K, Anna Karenina
She divides her time between Paris (France) and Kiev (Ukraine).
After graduating from a local art school, Anna K got enrolled at the College of the Kiev National University of Technologies and Design in the Ukrainian capital of Kiev.
Model and fashion designer
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
52 kg or 115 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Anna K has opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it a tad difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
Race / Ethnicity
- Petite figure
- Sharp and defined jawline
Anna K has used her social media reach to promote a number of products and brands. Some of the products and brands that she has promoted with her social media activity are
- Cybex Fashion
- Blockchain Fashion Week
Best Known For
- Being one of the most popular emerging Ukrainian fashion designers.
- Having had her clothes and products sold at exclusive fashion boutiques and stores such as Artifacts, Avenue 32, Alter Style, Boutique 51, Fashion Victim Store, Helen Marlen Mandarin, Harvey Nickols, and Hankyu.
- Her blooming presence on the social media platforms such as Instagram, on which she already has over 100k followers.
Anna K Favorite Things
- Fashion Brands – Kenzo and Prada
Source – Fashionata.com
Anna K Facts
- She started her modeling career at the age of 14 and while working with various accomplished fashion designers, she got interested in working in fashion design.
- Early in her modeling career, she was featured on the cover of the Top 10 magazine.
- She presented her first fashion collection at the age of 16 within the Mercedes-Benz Kiev Fashion Days’ Fashion Scout in 2012.
- In February 2013, she got an opportunity to showcase her work within the Fashion Scout of the London Fashion Week.
- In October 2013, her fashion label ‘Anna K’ won the Young Designers Design competition.
- In January 2014, she presented her Fashion Circus t-shirts collection at Pitti Immagine W in Florence. The collection was inspired by Vogue international editor Suzy Menkes’s ‘The Circle of Fashion’ article. The collection was immediately ordered by European concept stores – Colette and Luisa Via Roma.
- She took inspiration from the eponymous fairy tale of Hans Christian Andersen to launch her ‘The Little Match Girl’ collection in February 2015.
- She collaborated with the French brand Les(Art)Ists to create a capsule collection of t-shirts, which was presented in January 2015. The collection also included sweatshirts.
- She has often partnered with Ukrainian artist Eugenia Gapchinska to create her collections. In 2016, she collaborated with footwear brand L.A.P.T.I. to create a collection of shoes that had prints of Gapchinska’s drawings.
- In February 2016, she collaborated with fellow young designer Nicolò Beretta to create a unique project for Anna K show in New York Fashion Week. The collection was later presented at Villa Gross in Ukraine.
- In 2017, she was included in the prestigious “30 Under 30” list, which is annually compiled by the Forbes magazine.
- Visit her official website @ annak.fashion.
- Follow her on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Anna K / Instagram