|Simon Nessman Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||November 5, 1989|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Simon Nessman is a Canadian supermodel who has done modeling work for a variety of brands and designers such as Versace, DSquared², Givenchy, Lanvin, Yves Saint Laurent, Narciso Rodriguez, Michael Kors, Calvin Klein, Barneys, Giorgio Armani, D&G, Ralph Lauren, John Hardy, Gap, John Galliano, and many more. He was ranked at the 3rd spot in Forbes‘ “World’s Highest-Paid Male Models” list in 2013. In 2014, he was nominated for the “Model Of The Year” award.
Courtenay, British Columbia, Canada
Tofino, Alberni-Clayoquot, British Columbia, Canada
Simon attended Georges P Vanier Secondary at 18.
Being an active player of rugby and basketball, he got selected at both – The University of The Fraser Valley and Quest University respectively.
In late 2013, Nessman attended Quest University in Squamish from where he graduated in Bachelor of Arts and Science in May 2017.
- Father – Ron Nessman
- Mother – Carolyn Ireland
- Siblings – He has 3 older siblings.
He is represented by these agencies –
- Soul Artist Management – New York
- Premium Models – Paris
- Storm Models – London
- I Love Models Management – Milan
- Kult Model Agency – Hamburg
- Nest Model Management – Berlin
- Scoop Models – Copenhagen
- IMM Bruxelles
- Mode Models – Calgary
- Ford Europe
- Major Model Management
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
83 kg or 183 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Simon Nessman has dated –
- Tammi Maxwell (2008-2010) – Simon started seeing Tammi in the year 2008. Not much is known about their relationship, but the couple parted ways in 2010.
- Gillian Staples – Simon started dating Gillian Staples in 2010. The duo broke up after some time.
- Andreea Diaconu – He later started dating Romanian supermodel Andreea Diaconu and the couple tied the knot in July 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
He has half Austrian and half Scottish ancestry.
12 (US) or 11 (UK) or 45 (EU)
He has advertised for Giorgio Armani, Versace, D&G, Givenchy, Calvin Klein, Ralph Lauren, Lanvin, Yves Saint Laurent, Barneys, Gap, A/X Armani Exchange, Acqua di Gio Essenza, Michael Kors, John Hardy (jewelry), John Galliano among others.
Best Known For
- Becoming the face of the brand Giorgio Armani. He got his claim to fame in 2011 when he got featured as the 2nd most successful male model in the world on models.com out of the competitive list of 50 international male models.
- Getting featured in 2015, on the list of sexiest men on models.com, top icons men, and the money guys. Not to forget, he was even nominated for a model of the year award in 2014.
Simon Nessman is a nature lover and believes in eating right, indulging in sports and ensuring a healthy lifestyle.
In an interview, he even shared surfing, snowboarding, yoga, climbing and mountain biking as some of the activities that he likes to do whenever he gets time in order to stay fit. His connection with nature is quite interesting as he believes in forests, mountains, and ocean as his natural gyming space, unlike others.
Simon even prefers monitoring his diet as he avoids red meat as much as he can. He does consume chicken and fish but in moderation.
The promoter of healthy living and being an environmentalist, Simon believes in taking a good amount of sleep, consuming bananas as detox snacks and water as the best detox drink.
Simon Nessman Favorite Things
- Snack – Bananas
- Sport – Surf Boarding
- Hobbies – Surfing
- Favorite fitness activity – Yoga
Source – Vogue, CBC
Simon Nessman Facts
- He has a passion for surfing. He has a little wood shop in Brooklyn, and there were times when he would spend his days at the shop making surfboards.
- After staying in NYC for 5 years, he shifted to an off-grid boat access property on Vargas Island.
- Being an environmentalist, his love for nature and ecology gave him the push to create an ecological field station Clayoquot Sound.
- In 2012, he was featured in Madonna’s music video for the song Girl Gone Wild.
- In 2013, Forbes listed him as the world’s 3rd highest paid male model.
Featured Image by Sara Cimino / Flickr / CC BY 2.0