|Andreea Diaconu Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10½ in|
|Date of Birth||March 28, 1991|
Andreea Diaconu is a Romanian model who is best known for being one of the most popular models from Romania. She has done modeling work for numerous brands such as Bottega Veneta, Gianfranco Ferré, Gucci, Prada, Tommy Hilfiger, Dolce & Gabbana, Prabal Gurung, Céline, Michael Kors, Emporio Armani, Lanvin, Hugo Boss, Donna Karan, and many more. She has been featured in a variety of magazines such as Vogue.
She has studied archaeology (which she loved it) and micro-finance (which she hated it) via online courses. In September 2014, Andreea revealed that she was studying social psychology at Wesleyan University.
Fashion / Runway model
Diaconu is signed to these modeling agencies –
- Chadwick Model Management – Sydney
- Storm Models – London
- Yes Model Management
- IMG Models – New York
- Fashion Cult Models Management
- IMG Models – Paris
- IMG Models – Milan
- Elite Model Management – Stockholm
5 ft 10½ in or 179 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Andreea has dated –
- Gregory Neighbor – Andreea dated ER doctor Gregory Neighbor in the past.
- Simon Nessman – She tied the knot with model Simon Nessman in July 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
32-23-34 in or 81-58.5-87 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)
Andreea has advertised for the majority of brands such as Belstaff, Byblos, Custo Barcelona, Dolce & Gabbana, Frankie Morello, Gucci, Hockley, Iridesse, Le Silla, Maria Lucia Hohan, Miss Selfridges, Ralph Lauren, Reno, S Max Mara, Saga Furs, Sfera, Strenesse Blue, YSL ‘Asia’ fragrance, Victoria’s Secret.
Best Known For
Modeling for famous fashion houses such as Gucci, YSL, Victoria’s Secret, Ralph Lauren, and many others.
First Fashion Show
Diaconu debuted with Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2006 fashion show in which she walked the ramp for D&G.
Andreea Diaconu stays in shape by running for three to six miles. She runs, whenever she finds time.
She also does regular training for an hour, apart from running workout.
Andreea Diaconu Favorite Things
- Model – Daria Werbowy
- Designers – Alexander Wang, Isabel Marant, Marc Jacobs, Phoebe Philo
- Place – Cape Town in South Africa
- Movie – Pulp Fiction (1994)
Source – Vogue.com
Andreea Diaconu Facts
- Koreatown, Juice Press, and 16 Handles are some of the places, she always visits, whenever she goes to New York.
- She would seek these three qualities in her boyfriend – humor, height, and honesty.
- She wishes, she had the talent of painting.
- She considers herself a mix of Phoebe, Rachel, and Monica from Friends.
- The first website, she visits in the morning is www.pandora.com.
- If given a chance, she would like to exchange the closets with designers Som Sikhounmuong or Erin Wasson.
- If she weren’t into modeling, she would have been either a karate instructor, translator, or surfer.
- She has also advertised for Victoria’s Secret by appearing in their catalog. By doing so, she has become the second Romanian after Diana Moldovan.
- She also co-owns (with Diana Moldovan) a couple of restaurants, Moo Moo in Bucharest.
- She was first approached by a local scout when she was 11 to sign her. But, she was not interested to go into modeling at that time. Subsequently, she entered a modeling school with the aim to win the contest and get those 500 euros (in the form of prize money and use that in the karate camp). Till graduation, her aim was to pursue modeling part-time in order to pay for her education. But, her success in the fashion industry changed her decision.
- She appears in Belstaff ads alongside David Beckham.
- She can speak five languages – English, Romanian, French, Italian, and a little bit of Mandarin.
- She mostly orders Frappuccino light, soy cappuccino, or orange-ginger tea during the winters from Starbucks.